Chapter 10: A dangerous enemy

You guys do realise that there is now action or adventure in this story? I saw that if i put that, my writer's block goes!! Ha, i knew i was smart.

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: A dangerous enemy

LUCY'S POV

I slowly brought my head up to look at the stranger behind Natsu. I needed to do what Natsu said; get Annie and myself away.

"Annie.....hold my hand." i whispered. I kept my gaze on the enemy. I felt Annie's small hand creep into mind, before we both spun on our heels.

We tried to get away, but the guy suddenly appeared in front of us. He was able to defeat Natsu. Was i a match for this man? Surely, my magic is still with me. It would be best to stick with celestial magic first.

"Gate of the lion, Leo!" i exclaimed, as Loke appeared near me.

"Yes hime?"

"Stick with the situation you perv. Look, we have no choice but to fight this man." i explained. The stranger opposite us laughed.

"You honestly believe you can defeat me?" he asked, raising his hand. Rain began to fall around us.

I see! If he is the controller that means he was the third thief and this is how he defeated Natsu! But, Natsu is good in physical fights.

Fog began to seep in. Annie looked around us.

"Loke-chan! Mama! This happened to Wendy and me." she said. Loke held my hand tightly and he grabbed Annie's as well.

"That won't work." shrugged the man, as i could feel myself being torn from the group.

"Lucy!"

"Mommy!"

A strong hold took me as i was pressed against someone's chest. They held onto me tightly but i was being dragged again.

"Let go of her, you fool!" exclaimed a voice, which i recognized to be the man. The fog cleared. When i saw the man not too far away, it made me wonder.....who was holding me?

I turned around to see Natsu give me a small smile. I broke apart from him.

"Aren't you hurt?!" i exclaimed.

"Yea but that doesn't stop me from protecting my girl, does it?" he asked, standing to his full height. The rain ceased for awhile.

His face became serious as he glared at the man.

"You caught me off guard. But you're not so lucky anymore! I'm all fired up!" exclaimed Natsu, lighting his fists on fire.

"I can stop your magic! Are you stupid?" laughed the guy opposite us.

"Apparently so." i mumbled, looking around me for Annie and Loke. I saw a cloud of fog and i'm guessing they were stuck in there.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

I quickly whipped my head to see Natsu breathe fire. The man was too slow to react as it hit him.

Rain came again. Natsu was clearly agitated. He couldn't use his magic anymore. But he did have physical strength.

"You bastard!" exclaimed Natsu, as he tried swatting the rain away.

If the man was able to use rain like this, then it must be water magic he has. Fire and water, huh? Typical.

A huge wave came out of nowhere and tackled Natsu to the ground. He was at a disadvantage because his fire would not light.

"Luce!" he said, as he pointed to the man. I nodded my head quickly.