Chapter 18: Lucy's birthday!

*wiggles*

*wiggles*

Can you imagine me, your dear author, wiggling? *wiggles* Well you don't even know what i look like in the first place....Hmm......anyways, i was just bored.

~Grace

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Lucy's birthday

TIMESKIP, TWO DAYS AFTER ANNIE'S BIRTHDAY= Lucy's birthday

LUCY'S POV

I groaned as i was bounced up and down. I slowly opened my eyes and nearly had a heart attack as Natsu hovered above me, a big smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday Luce!" he said. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up.

"It's not happy if you woke me up." i mumbled.

"Aww, did the little birthday girl wake up on the wrong side of bed?" he laughed. I couldn't help but laugh too. This stupid boy.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon, let's go to the guild!" i said, getting up.

"Not so fast!" said Natsu, as he held my hand and dragged me back. I couldn't move forward because he held me back. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I brought Annie already, Mira will take care of her. You and i, are alone today." he said, "I had so much time."

"Huh? But what are we going to do for the entire day?!" i exclaimed. He smirked, well, did his infamous smile. He scratched his head. What on earth is he planning today, i wonder?

"Well today is Friday. We're spending the entire weekend at Marroco Resort! FYI, it's a couples' resort." he said, touching my nose. I jumped up.

"That is like....near the beach and stuff!" i exclaimed. Natsu nodded. He dug into the closet and pulled out suitcases for us, and ushered me to start packing.

ON THEIR WAY

"You really should remember that we were going to use transportation." i huffed, glaring at Natsu as he slowly melted on my lap. An anger mark appeared on his head.

"How was i supposed to know that? I mean, they said that it was quite a distance, so i was i supposed to know we had to use a train?" he asked. I sweat-dropped. Sometimes, his idiocy is so high i wonder how Annie so smart.

"You know what? Nevermind." i said, as he covered his mouth.

When we arrived, according to Natsu, we got off the train and there was this really fantastic beach view. And not only that, everything was so tropical. Palm trees lined up the roads and the great huts rose high and tall.

This kind of reminds me of Hawaii.

"YOOHOO!" yelled Natsu at the top of his voice, before racing into the reception. After we got our rooms and packed everything neatly and i had to get help to stop Natsu from eating the soap which he though was candy, we set out to the beach.

The waves lashed against the shore calmly. Natsu told me to get changed into my bathing suit. Wow, strict much?

When we were both done changing, he picked me up and ran into the water...which was warm, fortunately for me.

Everything was just perfect. I found out that there was a casino in the hotel as well, it was the tall glass building. This hotel had some spectacular architectural design!

"Would you stop being smart and relax?" complained Natsu, as he added a stone to his sandcastle....or sand dump. He tried.

"Sorry." i said sheepishly, before helping him fix the castle.