Chapter 15: Getting closer to Mira's dream!

*sighs*

Finally, i'm done with the whole 'adventure thing'. Now we're getting into the more subtle topic: the wedding! And i guess.....well....i will end this book early. I'm just saying, i want another 6 or 7 chapters before it ends.

So we still have some time! Ya? Cool!

~Grace

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: Getting closer to Mira's dream!

NATSU'S POV

Fairy Tail was doing fine when we arrived. Wendy and Annie weren't dead, that was a relief. I felt a hard smack on my head.

"How heartless can you be? She's bruised and all you can say is that she wasn't dead?" scolded Lucy. I pouted. First of all, how did she know i thought that?

"Should i run up and kiss her and hug her and make sure she's breathing?" I asked sarcastically. Unfortunately, Lucy thought i was serious and dragged me over to the girls.

^^(NEXT DAY AT NOON)

"I'M BACK~~~~!"

Oh. Shit. Just. Got. Real.

"M-Mira?!" Stammered Lucy. We weren't expecting Mira to be back so soon, she was supposed to arrive tonight! An aura surrounded Mira and i wasn't sure if it was good or bad. I'm taking a wild a guess to say it was bad.

"Where's Master?" She asked sweetly.

"He's at a meeting." Replied Erza. Mira smashed a poll nearby, making us all sweat and shake nervously. And she still had a sweet smile on her face.

"Is that so? Just wait until he gets back." mumbled Mira, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh dear..." sighed Lucy. Looks like Mira found out that the job was fake. Anyways, Gramps is old so he was bound to die someday.

"Now i can get the marriage started! LUCYYYY!" exclaimed Mira, and Lucy slowly got up beside me. What is Mira going to do? Stab Lucy? No wait...i'm being to rash here. *GASPS* She is going to get Lucy a wedding dress!

"Now Now, Natsu, i will get you your suit tomorrow. So tomorrow it is just the two of us, and i will buy all the nice things! Lucy-san, today is your day!" sang Mira, twirling in circles on the spot. i raised an eyebrow.

This chick be wack.

"Lucy, you're leaving me?" i pouted, holding her hand.

"It's only for a short while. I'll be back later, I promise." she laughed. *Click* *Click*

"Great picture, you two! I'm looking forward for more!" waved Mira. I swear she sounded like a movie director, but usually, the director would say something like 'Great acting you two!' But we ain't acting. We for real.

I need to fix my language. It's becoming.....like JUSTIN BIEBER WHEN HE IS TRYING TO ACT COOL! *Shocked expression*

(A/N: No offense to any Justin Bieber fan out there. Sorry if i did offend you in any way. :) )

 "I'm going with you on one condition, i'm bringing Annie with me." said Lucy, and Mira was happy to allow the little girl to go along. Mira asked Erza and Wendy to go too, so it was something like a girls' thing.

"We'll be back soon." said Lucy to me, as she left.

Now what am i going to do now? If Lucy's gone, nothing's interesting around here.

"WATCH OUT!" exclaimed Gray from behind, as a big block of ice nearly sent my head flying away from my body. I rolled onto the ground, as i rubbed my head.