school yay....not!

"lillth get ur ass up" jenny my step mom scremed "yea ill do that " jennys appereance wasent somthing u would be shocked of seeing her face tells u her personality her blond ass hair and blue eyes typical but cuz we aint related i have jet black hair mom who i have NO IDEA BOUT and my dad had the same jet black hair its not like i mind its just more reminders i went to toilet did my normal routine went down took my bag and apple saw jenny flirting with the postman showed her my fuck finger and went off just like that in my crapy car vrom vroom

arghhh i passed out and some niggha behind me started hooting I JUST WENT PASS AND CAME TO AN HALT AT THE GLORY OF MY PRISON went in the corridors were creepy but as i was walking these corriders and lockers seemed femiliar...dont know why but i carried on probebly my last schools appereance matches this one too or somthing classes were started cuz hallways were empty i went to the headmisteress office she had a tight bun and was wearing...a corset under a red flowing gown??in this era nobady weres corset maybe she likes it or somthing  i guess "WIERDO" she looked at me and said ooh "elizbeth right? go on ur schedule is on my table have a plesent day" " my name is not eliz..." "escuse me" a voice starteled me i looked back and saw another women with red hair"may i help u" i looked back but the women with corset wasent there anymore "ahh yea i need my schedule""name?""lilith""come here"i followed her she gave me my stuff and locker key and went off class 133 english....*12 mins * i fuckin found it i went in the teacher asked my name then i had to inturduce myself after that i sat at my place :3 "not bad" i said to myself.....................

after three periods in a row i started feeling a smell of some typei shruged it off a guy came in.. wow he was mature looking and well duh cute? wat do u expect a teenage girl to say?' he looked kinda like an emo of some sort he looked at me and i swear to god i saw red glint in his eyes his jaw oh cow @_@ < litrery my eyes we both were having a staring contest when he chose the place next to my that smell earlier became more clear we chated a bit and he just kept on staring yea it got creepy but what can u do if a guy hot as fuck stares at u ...

break sucked i stayed in class cuz dint wanna socialize that guy i learned hius name was stark cute name stayed back too maybe its his regular thing i think?? well  he just stared "hey " i started just to know whats his problem.." u can take a fuckin pic itll stay longer" ok that came out wrong maybe cuz of jenny and my always rude talking ways i snaped at him i clasped my mouth with my hand fast "swoowyy ...i ment whould u ... " i codnt complete my sentence cuz i saw red in his eyes in a scary way and he was fuming he ran towards me i ran not till the door cuz it was far i looked back rolf he fell :) but got up again and somhow the class made an eeriee sound "this is not the way u talk to an demon" "wait fuck im scared and atheist " yea i lost it after god paid no pity on my life..."how can u speak so insultingly infront of ME YOUR MINE MY CHOOSEN ONE the queen of depths of hell" "WOW CHILL DUDE "

 'the choosn one' and 'THE QUEEN OF DEPTHS OF HELL!!' "honey thats insulting just then a smoke indulged over the room and i woke up in my room...?