Chapter Two

Yvette couldn't sleep all through the night as thoughts of Mr. Gorgeous but Angry flooded her mind. She had wanted to attend to him when she found out that he was gone. She really wanted to know why he looked really angry. As they said,'curiousity killed the cat'. She headed to the restaurant after school as thoughts of Mr. Gorgeous but Angry occurred to her again. She also wanted to know why he left so suddenly without even ordering anything. A part of her wished she could see him again and know the cause of the predicament while the other part pretended not to care at all. Afterall she didn't know him. They weren't even acquainted. She shrugged his thoughts off her mind as she waited on other people. She knew Aunt Tee and Sara would penalize her for letting her let a customer walk away without attending to him, even when he was fuming with anger. 'It's not like I would tell them though' was what she thought as she continued her job, smiling. Her smile was later replaced with a frown as her eyes landed right on Mr. Gorgeous but Angry. He seemed even angrier, sitting on the same table he was yesterday. It was then she decided that she was going to confront him no matter what it was going to take her. She vehemently walked over to his table.

"Good afternoon, Sir." She greeted and waited for him to talk. Thirty seconds flew by and there was no response. He seemed to be lost in thought. "Sir..." There was still no response from him. She was already getting impatient and didn't know when she tapped him on the wrist. He jerked in surprise while she immediately withdrew her hand from him. Their eyes met and a cold shiver ran down her spine. He eyed her from her head to toe, making her feel self conscious. He looked at her like he knew her from somewhere. She didn't like the feeling at all. Never had she thought she was going to feel intimidated by anyone, let alone him. He made her feel like he was looking at some ghost. She cleared her throat and voiced out.

"Um...sorry sir..I just wanted to know if...if you wanted something..to...to eat or drink. You weren't responding so I had to g..get your attention with..with a tap." She stammered. He assessed her body build this time-honey blonde hair, almond shaped blue eyes, thick, full and long eyelashes, tanned skin, small, pink lips and long legs was such a good combination. She was dressed in a very short peach and black shirt dress, laced black sneakers and decorated her hair like a baby. She looked so girly even though she wasn't the one to wear makeup. He sized her up again and took note of her curves. She was really thin, not full breasted and not lacking breasts and had big butts-not too big though. He pushed the thought of her to the back of his mind and finally found his voice.

"Who are you?" He asked, rather harshly and saw her flinch.

"Um..I..I'm Yvette Dawson..my granny owns this place and I'm helping out as..as a waitress." 'Was she really trembling?' , he wondered. 

"Get me the menu." He ordered raising his voice a little.

"It's right there...on the table." He looked slightly embarrassed as his gaze dropped to the menu on the table. He picked it up and studied it briefly.

"Green tea latte. That's what I want." She took down the order and waited." What now? Go." He snorted and watched her scurry away to the counter. He smiled at himself, feeling like the mini-god people really thought he was.

"Sir...here." She dropped the tray in front of him along with the bill. He watched her intently as he slowly drank up his green tea latte. He dropped the empty cup and handed her a fifty dollar note from his Givenchy wallet drawn from the back pocket of his trouser.

"Keep the change." He said calmly.

" Thanks....sir" She tried really hard to smile at him but she couldn't. Fear was the only thing gushing through her mind.

"I'd like to see the owner of this place." He said, making eye contact with her. She had this funny feeling reeling through her body.

"The owner? or you mean my granny?" He noticed that she was already stable and scowled at her.

"Where is she?" He was clearly irritated by her questions, he was getting angry.

"She's....errr...in her office." She stammered.

"Lead the way." She confusedly turned towards the direction of the office. He watched her walking steps and concluded that she had the sexiest legs in the world.