Chapter Nine

Drew still couldn't believe that he did what he did. He knew he screwed up, but she was so irresistible in the short transparent night gown she wore. He loved the feeling of her lips on his, very soft and sweet. 'If not for that stupid and nosy sister of mine.' He thought and hissed. 'I think I know what to do. I'll apologize to her and plead with her not to tell Trishia. Trishia would tease me about it till I die', he thought aloud. He cleaned up, dressed and grabbed his essentials, all under five minutes. The dining table was already set as he descended the stairs.'Why did she have to wake up as early as 6:00?', he thought. Then, he was going to have to talk to her in school, when she would have grown horns and wings and wouldn't listen to him. Just then, Yvette and Trishia descended the stairs, laughing hysterically. As soon as they saw him, their facial expressions changed. He immediately concluded that Yvette had told his sister.

"Morning, Trishia. Can I please talk to Yvette for a minute?" Drew said, eyeing Yvette stylishly.

"No, you can't." Trishia said, and with that, they walked out of the house. He sat down and ate his food, deliberating on how to clear his mess.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All Drew's other classes went well, except for the P.E class. Before P.E, he sent numerous sticky notes to Yvette-no replies. He even tried to talk to her but she shushed him. Dr. Potts, their P.E lecturer, announced that they were having soccer practice, and gave them seven minutes to change into their sports outfit. Drew quickly dressed in a white chasedeer and black shorts. He got to the field with the hope of talking to her before the practice began but she wasn't there. Only Yvette was absent from the class. Drew was snapped out of his thoughts by Dr. Potts.

"Looks like Kipling and his partner would practice last."

"What? Why?" Drew asked, confused.

"You're the only one whose partner isn't here yet. Now, each group plays for ten minutes. We've got 8 groups for now. Go." Everyone clapped as the first group practiced. The third group was already done and she still wasn't around. That'd be a very big zero for them both. Suddenly, his eyes darted towards the entrance and his jaw dropped. He wasn't the only one looking, even the pot-bellied Dr. Potts couldn't hide his amusement. Sexy wasn't the word to describe her. She was dressed in a purple and white sports bra and the same colour of soccer jeggings. She topped it with purple sneakers and her hair was tied up in a very tight ponytail. The whole class was practically drooling. Dr. Potts managed to call everyone to order. Yvette walked briskly to Dr. Potts. Drew guessed they were talking about the practical. She walked towards Drew and eyed him suspiciously.

"What are you up to? Huhn? Tell me."

"I'm not up to anything." He answered coldly as he stole a glance at the soft swell of her breasts.

"You did plan this, didn't you? So you could talk to me, right?"

"Not right!" Drew fired back at her as Dr. Potts announced.

"Over to you, Dawson and Kipling. You've got fifteen minutes. The rest of the class may dismiss." Yvette watched as her classmates happily left the field. She passed the ball to Drew. He passed it back as he admired the way she handled the ball. Her breasts bounced as she kicked the ball and wanted to dribble him. She continued moving that way and Drew's head almost exploded. He was already aroused and uncomfortable with the way her breasts jumped up and down like they would pop out of the bra.

"Could you...you know..please stop doing what you're doing?" Drew swallowed hard as she looked at him blankly.

"Stop trying to dribble you or what? Nahh, I won't stop until I get it." She said as she kicked the ball and rushed towards him. Her breasts bounced again.

"No..that isn't what I mean."

"Then what?"

"Er..Um...your..." She cut him short rudely.

"You are wasting our time and you're aware that this practical is what determines our continuous assessment."

"Yes. I mean..stop.." How was he going to say that? "You see, stop making your breasts bounce. I'm uncomfortable with it." He managed to blurt out. Just then, Dr. Potts took down notes and left for his office leaving the two of them on the field.

"What? Are you high on alcohol? What were your eyes looking for on my chest?" She said furiously.

'See...it's very hard for me no to notice all that. I am very sorry for this and all that happened yesterday. It won't happen again, I..."

"Shut up! First, you took advantage of me by kissing me and now you're commenting on my breasts. Ain't you shameless? And for your information, I wasn't doing it on purpose." With that, she left the field. He watched her walk away and couldn't take his eyes off her swaying hips. He then decided that she was going to suffer for making him feel that way.