Azriela Johnson

Name: Azriela Johnson (Azzy for short)

AZ-REE-ELL-AHH!

Age: 16

No 19 year old Mary Sue!!!

Species: Human

Yes, no part elves or part angels!

Birthday: July 20

Summer babies.

Gender: Female

Occupation: Part time barista (Super spy photographer at night)

*plays spy action music*

Personality: People think she's a happy cheery person, but they don't know that she's sad on the inside. She tries too hard to please everyone. She can be needy and gets jealous easily. She very friendly tho, and loves to help.

Ok..

Sexuality: Bisexual

Eh, that's a little Mary Sue-ish...

Appearance: straight dark brown hair with platinum highlights.

Mackenz- Mackenz- I'm not gonna say it XD.

 Little bit shorter than average. Usually wears hair parted to the side, but at night she wears it in a high ponytail.

Kk.

Clothing/gi: has a rugged artsy style. Loves her tall combat boots and always wears rubber bands. At night when she is taking spy photographs she wears a one piece tight bodysuit and a black beanie.

Likes: painting, pizza, playing outside, acting on plays, and hanging with friends.

Dislikes: Sushi, playing football, fake people, players, stupid rap music,

LOL!!!

Social studies, and documentaries

Weaknesses: very sensitive, overthinks things and takes everything to the heart

Spy position: photographs the people that they r trying to capture and assassinate.

Family: Mom, Alanna. Father, Danny. Sister, Belladonna

Crush: her high schools "bad boy" and her best friend Jemma.

EEE..

Backstory: When she was 9 years old she watched two men assassinate her father.

Rert.

 From that day on she decided that she would find who they were and get justice. At age 13 she found out about a secret spy association that her great grandmother was in. Their name was the black zeros. The head of the black zeros asked Azzy if she wanted to join them. Azzy accepted. They knew she was artsy, so they gave her the position of the photographer.

I liked the character, so now for the score.

Azriela is 11% a Mary Sue! Good score.

The reason is because of the Mackenz------I can't say it LOL and being bisexual is kinda Mary Sue-ish.