Akai

Name: Akai A-KAI-YEEE! (I'm sorry!)Age: 15Yeah, we got a 15-year-oldAppearance: Average height (5 ft. 4 inches), a little skinny, brown eyes, black hair in medium length pigtails, and pale-ish skin.Yes, normal looking characters!Abilities: She's good at fixing and building things, mostly technology.JAY 2.0!!Personality: She comes off as shy and awkward, but she can get more talkative once you get to know her. She also likes telling jokes sometimes.MEEE!!Backstory: She's just a normal highschool student :/ Well, she once almost drowned at a friend's pool party in kindergarden, mainly because she didn't know how to swim yet.Like how it's simple, still, more detail XDRelationships: Everett: Childhood Friend Tomothy: Friend Cynthia: New Friend Snowball: Pet CatTomothy or Timothy...Clothes: A grey tee shirt with a white skirt (not the weird super short kind)Okay, that's good!Likes: Pink, purple, fixing things, playing with snowball, reading, videogames, jokes and sweetsPretty normal stuff.Dislikes: Pollen and bees (she has an allergy to them and often jokes about being "allergic to nature". She also uses it as an excuse to not go outside)XD there's a girl at my school that said that once!
Nice OC, wanna know more about her though!The Mary Sue Rating would probably be around .9%