Magpie

Name: Magpie (this is a fake name).

Ok.

Age: She doesn't keep count.

The feeling you forget how old you are?

Species: Probably human.

Probably?

Eyes: Green.

Aye, my OC is a green eyes too! GREEN EYE TWINS!!

Hair: Black, shoulder length and spiky.

So, Kai right? XD I'm sorry I had to!

 Dyed white streaks. (Hear me out, there's a reason).

That's fine.

 Keeps it back from her face with a strip of fabric during "jobs".

"Jobs"...

Sexuality: Straight.

Good.

Occupation: Scavenger and thief.

Living the bad life!

Clothing: Mismatched. Whatever she can find. Wears all black, but for a reason - you can't exactly go stealing things in lime green.

You actually have a good point right there..

Skin tone: Fair.

Great, no glowing skin shining in the light, right?

Crush: She says she has none. Then again, she's a liar.

Noice..

Fandom: none. Original story.

Noice!

Backstory: She doesn't tell anyone. She was on Meliae at the time of the Kinai Invasion of said planet, and her parents (human immigrants from Earth) were probably killed in the raid. She never saw them killed, but knows they are probably dead (they are).

When she saw the Kinai's ships in the sky, she stowed away on board a gang ship then joined the gang. She was quiet and didn't draw attention to herself, and the gang dismissed her as weak - but she was waiting, befriending the pilot and learning how to fly the ship.

Kewl m8!

 Then when they were all roaring drunk she killed the gang, taking control of the ship. Back then, she was known as Magda (an old-fashioned Earth name), but changed her name to Magpie.

This was very descripted, not saying "Oh this happened and that's it, The end, go on".

Personality: Vengeful, sarcastic. Not scared to start fights, as long as she finishes them. A good liar. Will blackmail and manipulate people who she does not like.

*as a bacon hair* Can we be friends? 

Suspicious. However, if you can get her to trust you, she will remain fiercely loyal.

Weapon Of Choice: Pretty accurate with sniper guns, but more comfortable with her two blasters. She'll settle for anything that works. Years of scrapping have taught her not to be picky.

Other Info: She didn't actually invent the name Magpie, it was given to her by her rival scrappers as a term of derision.

Thanks for explaining that!

 Then she adopted it for her own. They called her Magpie because she "has a talent for acquiring shiny things" (referring to her skill as a thief) she pays her debts (both grudges and literal money, but if someone saves her life she will do her best to return the favour) and also the white streaks in her hair.

I didn't see anything very Mary Sue-ish, and I loved how this person explained most everything.

I'd give this OC a solid 3.5% Mary Sue rate.