◆04◆ For you, who can't see everything

At the phone shop, Toma was testing various models of phone with Michiyo in order to help her pick out the best one of the bunch. 

"But flip-phones are so cute." Michiyo was holding a pink flip-phone in front of Toma. 

"But smartphones are so convenient." 

"But the camera is better. Even if I want to take a selfie, it's easy to grip." She proved a point to him by taking a selfie with a flip-phone. What should have been a hard task was made easy by her.

"How you just took a selfie with a flip-phone is a talent in itself..." Toma said with a sweatdrop. "But Michiyo, if we are talking camera, smartphones are good too. See?" He pulled her close and he took a selfie with her. "Very clear and very cute." 

Michiyo blushed but she still held up the pink flip-phone. 

"Why do you like this so much?" He really didn't understand. 

"But this one is water-proof." 

"What do you want a water-proof phone for...?" The image of her naked and wet body covered in bubbly suds suddenly entered his mind. He blushed and covered as much as of his face with one hand as much as possible. "M-Michiyo..." 

"Yes?" 

"You're not thinking of sending me bathroom nudes...are you?" 

"Huh? No. Why? Do you want them?" She cocked her head like a lost puppy. 

"Geh...!" Toma nearly dropped the shop's smartphone when she asked him like that; does it mean she will really send him one if he really did ask?! 'Yeah, I definitely CANNOT let Shin know about this conversation!'

"I was thinking even in the shower or in a bath, I can still message you." 

'You're too cute...!' Toma couldn't look at her in the eyes for a good 5 minutes. 

"Ah, but I do like to download apps. Maybe I should get a smartphone after all." Michiyo said in the background, completely unaware of the pain she had just put Toma through.

Walking out of the phone shop, they were walking around the shopping center and looking at various shops. They have yet to decide which one to go into. She seemed very happy about the purchase of the new phone. Toma even helped her get a good contract on it too. 

"Michiyo, you need to be careful sometimes. Men can become dangerous with a flick of a finger." 

"Why are you telling me this?" 

"Because it's not good to stimulate my mind like that!" 

Michiyo was even more confused. "It's my fault? That can't be possible. Toma-oniichan is thinking too much." It was more like he's thinking of dirty thoughts too much from her words through his own interpretation! But seriously, whose fault was it anyway? 

He couldn't lecture her anymore because she's being too cute. He began to wonder if she was purposely being cute to avoid him nagging her. 

"Ooh, ice cream." But on the left to the ice cream stand was a crepe stand. "Hmm..." Between ice cream and crepe...which one would you choose? 

Toma saw her staring at the two stands without a word. He smiled and he went to the ice cream stand first before ordering something from the crepe stand. 

"Toma-oniichan?" 

He soon came back, ice cream in his left hand and crepe in his right. "I'll have the crepe. Let me know when you want to share."