Ashton

Ash no!! i scream as he throws a bucket of a water at me while running down my stairs.  That's it!!  i yelled and ran down stairs to see the lights turned off. creepy i thought as i looked for the light, witch is fairly hard when you cant see crap. i heard someone upstairs.

"Ash?" i said,"his isn't funny anymore!" i heard the footsteps getting closer. I stayed still. as i slowly turn to see a small light a hand wraps around my mouth and drags me upstairs. This is it, im goning to die i thought.

Suddnly the lights turn back on. Ash is in the conner laughing his ass off while calum,luke, and mike are on the floor laughing. Y/N that was so funny!! luke said laughing.

"You guys are sick i hope you know that!" i spat and ran out of the room and locked my self in the bathroom. Y/N open up,please? someone said softly.Ashton.

Why so you can make fun of me again! i said alittle to harshly. no,babe im sorry, i didnt mean to make you mad. he said.

i slowly unlocked the bathroom door.  "come here Y/N" he said picking you up.  do you forgive me he said giving you puppy dog eyes. ugh, fine i do! i said giving up. YAY!!! i love you Y/N he says spining you around giving you a kiss on the nose. "I love you to ash" i said laughing.