Lonely

" Faux lesbian kissing hasn't been taboo since nineteen-ninety- four" ~Cheryl Blossom
————————————————————————
Have you ever been surrounded by a crowd of people yet felt so alone? So forgotten? Like no one would ever understand your struggle even if you had a neon sigh explaining above your head.

The only one who had ever understood Cheryl was her twin. Yet her luck strung out and her twin had been taken from her.

Everyone expected the same thing though. She was some rich bitch who slept with numerous people and spent her money unwisely. The Cheryl Bombshell was no saint, but a mere replica of what your cliche Barbie doll looks like.

All was untrue. No one knew the real her. So she hid behind her bitchy attitude and expensive wardrobe because that was expected of her. She admitted she was alone. In her house she was alone. In her school.

And yet// that all changed.

Because of Toni.

Cheryl had always known she liked girls. The way their frilly clothes looked on them. The curvature or their feminine physique. Their soft skin. Toni's skin looked so soft. Her hair did too. And when Cheryl saw Toni wearing her lace blouse, she almost lost it then and their. The night her grandma had gotten seriously injured, her and Toni had been so close to kissing each other. So close, she could practically feel Toni's hot breath on her face.

Now her mother was off on some horny prostitute escapade, and Cheryl was left home alone again with the never ending supply of demons from her past.

She couldn't handle it. Thornhill was awful. This house was awful. She felt trapped. She took her phone out from her robe pocket. She wore a black robe trimmed with red lace.

She dialed Toni's number ( she had already remembered it by heart, which she admitted was kinda creepy). She hit call and waited for the other line to pick up.

Toni answered after the second ring. "Hey, what's up?" She asked.

Cheryl couldn't think of what to say at first. "Do you want to come spend the night again?"

Toni was silent on the other end. "Of course cheryl"

"My mom isn't here, neither is Claudius, and I swear that no one will be seriously injured this time" Cheryl said.

Toni laughed. "Ok, sounds good. I'll be there around six, I've got a bit of serpent things to do"

"Ok see you then" Cheryl said with a smile.

"You too Cheryl" Toni was smiling as well as she hung up the phone.