Cold Station

Cheryl wore a sweatshirt and jeans, which was a very unusual outfit choice for her but she wanted to be unrecognizable. Her usually cherry red lips were a regular pink. She had blue under her eyes from sleep deprivation.

Each step she took wasn't followed by the familiar clack of her heel, but rather a dull squeak of a converse sneaker. Oddly and luckily enough, her and Toni wore the same sized shoe. They were roughly the same size in just about everything. Cheryl's wardrobe choice today could've been sponsored by Toni.

The sheriff's station was one of her least favorite places in Riverdale. Thorn hill held first place of course, but sweet water river and the sheriff station brought back memories of her struggle to comprehend Jason's death.

Would he be proud of who she had become since he was gone? Would he still welcome her with open arms into an embrace when she was upset? She's sure he would, because he was one of the only people who had ever cared for her and now he was gone. Cheryl kept hoping and praying that the same fate wouldn't come to her lover, Toni.

Toni held onto Cheryl's arm to let her know she was near as they entered the station. It was ice cold inside.

They sat in a set of steel chairs and waited for Sheriff Keller, the recluse, to emerge from his hiding place in his office.

A deputy peeked his head into Keller's office. "Sir, Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz are here to see you"

Sheriff Keller looked up from the steamy romantic conversation he had been having on his phone with the previous mayor.

"Oh, right, uh send them in"

Cheryl and Toni stood together and stepped into his office, sitting in the chairs across from him.

"Tell me what's going on" Keller said.

"I can't keep living in Thornhill, it isn't safe" the words rushed out of Cheryl's mouth.

"How so? Clifford Blossom is dead"

"Penelope Blossom isn't" Toni said. Keller shot her a look of frustration.

"I've seen no evidence that Cheryl is in danger, nor have I seen evidence that Penelope is the one putting Cheryl in danger, show me the facts"

"My nana" Cheryl whispered.

"What about her?"

"She was pushed down the stairs and some weird man who is my fathers twin is in my house and my mom is on some sex crusade, bringing random strangers into our home to do god knows what with them also not to mention the fact that she continuously threatens to send me away or hurt me and yeah I guess I haven't recorded it but who even cares because I have marks on my body from that evil women" Cheryl slammed her fist on the table.

Toni smirked a bit. "I've seen the marks, I mean, the ones that are easy to see, it's not like- I mean I haven't seen Cheryl like naked or anything but like, ugh well she has these marks on her arms and they look like they hurt"

Cheryl looked at Toni with a raised eyebrow. She pulled up her sleeve, marks across her arms.

"I promise to look into this for you Cheryl. Which is why from now on, you will be wired while at Thornhill" Sheriff Keller said.

"I'm not going back there" Cheryl spat out.

"Your mother is already here to pick you up"

There was a knock at the door. The door opened and Penelope Blossom stood there.

"Please no!" Cheryl cried out.

Author:

Sorry about the lack of updates, prom is hard to plan for. Also I don't know where I'm taking this story, but I've found a bit of inspiration. I'm only doing a few more chapters of this story and then plan on doing a short bughead story.

Also I've been looking for choni fan art that I like but it's hard to find sometimes. My phone kinda sucks.