Kim Possible

The truck continued to bump along the road, shaking Cheryl around in the truck like a sack of potato's. Her small frame was tucked to the left of the body bag. She crammed herself against the side, away from the body bag.

Every time the truck his a bump, it's side would dig into Cheryl's ribs, making her wince.

'That'll leave a bruise' she thought to herself. She was surprised at how calm she currently felt, in the trunk of a mere stranger, who looked like her father, although he had been a stranger to her too.

She reached into her robe pocket and pulled her phone out. She then sent a text to Toni.

'It's an emergency, it's kinda of an interesting situation, but I am stuck in the trunk of my father's twin's truck. And well, the catch is, there is a dead body next to me. Call sheriff keller'

She waited to see the three dots show up, signaling that Toni was texting back, but after watching for a minute or so, the didn't appear.

The truck lurched to a stop. Cheryl took that moment to jump out of the trunk and roll under the truck. Gravel scraped her bare knees and took of the skin, leaving freshly pink skin. She watched the drivers side as she heard a door open.

Claudius' boots crunched in the gravel as he went around to the trunk. He opened it and pulled the body bag out, throwing it on the ground like it was a newspaper tossed on the driveway from the paperboy.

She pulled out her phone again.

'We are in the graveyard, come quick please. Help'

She pushed her phone back into her pocket. She watched as Claudius lit a cigarette and brought it to his lips, inhaling. He then sighed and a puff of smoke escaped his thin deathly lips.

And that's when the silence was truly broke. Cheryl's phone began going off in her pocket, the Kim Possible ringtone played loudly.

Claudius' boots turned to Cheryl. He bent down and saw her. She screamed and rolled out the side opposite of him. But she wasn't fast enough.

Claudius grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground next to the body bag.

She knew she was doomed.

Except, her Kim Possible ringtone was set for only when Toni called, and she hoped Toni could be her knight in shining army, before Cheryl found herself in a grave.