Karma x reader |~meeting his parents~|

Hellooo readers! First, I'd like to thank all of u for almost 1k reads!!

I know that must not seem like a lot, but for me it is!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV:

It was a rather hot night with nothing to do, so I decided to go to one of my neighbors house to see what they were up to.

I walked over to the house across the street and knocked on the door.

Nothing

I knocked on the door again, still nothing

"Karma! Are you in there?"

I did this lower than a normal talking voice but still louder than a whisper because it was pretty late

Still nothing.

I knocked again with still nothing. I glanced down at the door handle and reached out my hand to see if it was open.

I slightly turned the handle and to my surprise, that it was.

I walked in and looked around to see everything was dark with no lights on.

With only the sound of crickets outside that echoed the giant house and hallways.

"Karma, I'm coming in!"

I walked in thinking that Karma was most likely home, but was playing some prank on me.

I went upstairs to where Karma's room was and walked in, only to see it was empty.

I sigh and look down on my phone. I got 5 texts from Karma.

"Period Head:

(Y/N), are inside my house?

If so, I'd suggest getting out.

Don't ask why.

I think an unexpected visitor is coming.

(Y/N)?

I sigh as I texted back asking where he was and what he was talking about.

He responded saying that he didn't have time to explain and that I should just get out quickly.

It's pretty obvious that he's just pranking me and trying to get me scared.

Instead of texting him, I decided to call to see if I would be able to hear his phone or him talking somewhere in the house.

He answered after hearing the second ring and i literally screamed into the phone

"What the hell are you talking about?! Where are you?!?! What's going on?!?"

Karma doesn't answer immediately but soon did. Which only left me questioning.

"Get out of the house.."