Karma x Reader |~What ifs~|

Okay, so how this is going to is, in bold is going to be "what if... blah blah" and imma write s short little story of what I think would happen.

The reason I'm writing these are because I wanna write something short that won't take me along time.

Because, when I start to write a one shot, I usually first think of the theme of it, and then write a draft of it. But, when writing I usually think of different things along the way.

And then I have to go back and change it, and rewrite some things. And then I have to reread stuff, and then I'll get bored of the story line and will start another story.

So yea... enjoy?

|~What If...
Karma played Doki Doki literature club?~|

(contains spoilers)

(Y/N) POV:

"Okay! Okay! Come on!!!!"

I smiled and looked back at my red headed boyfriend who had a blindfold covering his eyes. I grabbed his wrist and I lead him to my gaming room.

It's very rare that I ever get to see him, none the less hang out with him. You see, I'm a gaming YouTuber and I live around 1 hour away from my adorable boyfriend.

We met because the little red head is also a YouTuber and most of my fans/subscribers wanted me and him to do a video together.

I had actually never heard of him because I usually don't watch other people's gaming channels very often.

But, once I had actually found out who he was, we started talking and we did a video together like everyone had asked. But, it ended up very differently than I had expected...

"Okay, you can open your eyes now!!!"

I had taken off the blindfold and I watched as his mercury orbs opened to reveal my gaming room with the game already set up.

"WE'RE LIVE STREAMING!!!!"

I walked over and sat down in front of my pc computer and patted the seat next to me, signaling for Karma to sit next to me.

"Hm, so what are we playing here? A dating game?"

Karma examined the computer and clicked the "new game" button. He rolled his eyes as the bright and happy music started to play.

"Seriously? Doki Doki Literature Club? Isn't this that stupid game you've been telling me about?"

He looked at me with a smirk while I blushed and looked away awkwardly. But soon turned my head back to look at him.