Karma x Reader |~break up~| Part 1

(Y/N) POV:

I glanced over at them once again and gripped my skirt. I can't help but continuously keep looking at them.

They looked so happy together... urgh they piss me off. That little bitch doesn't deserve jack shit.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Ahuh yea uh hi..."

I continued to stare at them while the person next to me sat down. God this sucks. Everything sucks.

"You know (Y/N), if I were you, I'd stop staring"

"Huh? Staring? What are you talking about, I'm not staring at anything?"

Still I didn't take my eyes off of them. I started to bite my finger nail now while I heard her sigh.

"(Y/N), literally everyone in the class knows how you feel. But you seriously need to let go..."

This time I looked over at her. As much as i wanted to listen to what she said, I couldn't. The pain in my heart was still there. The scars on my wrist weren't healing. The tear stained pillow I had wasn't going to be cleaned anytime soon.

Rio didn't understand... no one understands. I had this growing pain and all I want is someone to talk to who'll understand. Someone who can relate who's already been through it.

A therapist won't do anything but tell me the same stuff Rio does. "Oh let go already" "find someone new" blah blah blah.

It just wasn't that simple. No one understands how much I loved him. He was my everything and still is.

But not even he knew how much I loved him. I was always too shy to tell him. I was always too shy to tell people how much he meant to me.

Even when we talked together, I'd always hide my face. I never really realized it until now on how self conscious I am.

I hate almost everything about myself. My voice sounds annoying, my hair isn't thick enough, my eye color isn't special, I feel like I'm fat, my nose looks weird, just everything.

(i'm saying this i want the character to be as relatable as possible and not a mary sue. if you don't look like how i described above, then feel free to pretend that doenst exist)

I'd hide my face from him because I used to always think to myself, "the more he does see my face up close, maybe he'll finally realize how ugly I am. And how I'm nothing, and then leave me..."

And that's exactly what happened...

"(Y/N), you know what your main problem is? You keep getting jealous over things you don't necessarily have the right to be jealous over. He broke up with you, (Y/N). Let it go.."

"God damnit already Rio! Don't you get it?! I KNOW he broke up with ME! I know he doesn't like me, and I know he never did to begin with! I know he was probably just using me! I know I'm not good enough! I know I'm ugly! I know I'm annoying! I know I'm selfish! I know I'm just a jealous bitch over that other girl I hate. But in reality I know more than what you think of me! I know i have absolutely no right to hate on Okuda-San! She's a sweet, nice girl but i still can't bring myself to like her. Because every time I look at them, I can't help but think that could've been me with him!"

I was silent for a second. Out of breath even. But that didn't stop me. I wanted to yell to the world how I felt. It was so unfair.

"And I know that literally no one cares about how I feel, but all I want is someone to save me. I finally admitted it to myself! I'm fucking depressed? Happy now?"