Karma x Reader |~"just friends"~| part 2

I didn't reread this so there might be lot of autocorrect/ spelling mistakes. i'm sorry but bare with me

(Y/N) POV:

I quietly got up and look at myself in the mirror. my eyes were glossy and they were red, my nose was red too. I unlocked the door and quickly ran back to my bed and covered myself with the blanket.

Karma opened the door and walked over to me. he sat on my bed and I slowly pecked out from under my blanket. he studied my face and his expression softened.

"have you been crying?" he asks. "no" I lied. but you could tell by my voice.

"look i'm sorry. I shouldn't have interred with you and that boy." I turned around so my back was facing him. "yeah you shouldn't have. you and okuda looked to be a having a great time without me"

"I was protecting you..." he said softly. "protecting me? I don't need protection!" I snapped back.

"he didn't look like boyfriend material." he stated. god he's so stupid sometimes.

"karma, you can't tell me who I can and can't date. I knew rio was a bitch but I never tried to ruin your relationship or anything." I harshly said back. I look a deep breath and let it out.

"anyways, he's not my boyfriend. he was just a guy I met while you and okuda were off swapping spit" I calmly say and roll my eyes.

"okay i'm sorry." karma said. "mhm" I said back not completely forgiving him. "(Y/N), look at me" he pleaded.

I turned around and faced him. he genuinely looked sorry and he is my best friend after all. plus I might've been a bit unreasonable.

"i'm sorry" he repeated. "okay, I forgive you." I said.
"thank you" he said back. I patted the bed beside me and signaled him to lay down with me and he did. we both just laid there staring at the ceiling.

"so what did you and okuda talk about?" I asked. "uh you know. stuff" he said while closing his eyes. "what kind of stuff?" I asked again.

"boring stuff that I didn't bother to pay attention to" he said back. "god karma, you're hopeless. I already told you, she's not as bad you think"

"yeah whatever you say" he said back. I sat up and looked at him. his hair looked like a mess. my phone vibrated and saw it was from Nagisa.

I answered his facetime and his face was red from embarrassment. "uh look what happened-" "I won't tell anyone." I said.

"okay good" he said back and sighed with relief. "what's going on?" karma said and grabbed my phone. "nagisa and kayano were getting dirty in the sheets" I say.

"(Y/N)!" nagisa exclaims and turns red. "whoa there buddy, don't get her pregnant now." karma said and smirked at him.

"oh haha karma, very funny" nagisa said back sarcastically. I laughed and laid back down on my bed and shut my eyes.

Karmas POV:

"i'm just saying" I cockily said. "you don't know anything. you aren't even dating anyone" "actually I have a date on friday" I said back proudly.

I looked over at (Y/N) who was asleep now. I smiled at her. I felt a bit guilty for not telling her i'm going on a date with her friend.

"oh yea? who? peppa pig?" nagisa coughed. "nope okuda" I stated and stuck my tongue out. but he just laughed.