Karma x reader |~Karma's birthday~|

WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD, DEATH, AND SUICIDE!!!!

and also insanely cringy i wrote this like a few years ago lord i'm getting old ☹️

(Y/N) POV:

"KARMA!!!! WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!"

I burst into my boyfriend's room as I heard him groan.

"5 more minutes...."

He snuggled his head into his pillow and rapped the blanket around him like a burrito. "NOPE! ITS UR BIRTHDAY" I ripped the blanket and his pillow away from him. But, when I looked at him, I immediately blushed.

Karma was only wearing boxers...

He smirked at my reaction. "Awww, is (Y/N) blushing?" I quickly turned around to hide my face.

"J-just shut up and put some clothes on! Y-you red headed bitch" I threw the pillow at his face but he dodged it and I quickly ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Karma walked around the city for a bit and went into shops.

I could tell something was on his mind though. He kept looking down like he wasn't having any fun.

"Karma... is something.. bothering you? You don't seem like your normal self. I-is it because your parents aren't here?"

I knew mentioning his parents wasn't a very good idea. And that it may make him mad. "N-no.. it's just that. (Y/N), I-I... do you love me?"

Karma took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting this from him. "O-of course I do Karma! Why do you ask..?"

He wasn't facing me. His back was and he was looking down. His hands in his pockets. "It's just... I-I'm sorry... I- never mind. Forget I said anything."

"Umm.. ok then. Oh, by the way, here." I handed Karma a nicely rapped gift. Inside was a pretty Mercury diamond.

It was very expensive and I had to save up for it for a couple of months.

But I knew it would totally be worth it.

Just then, Karma's phone rang.

"Umm.. could I take this in private?"

"Umm.. why?"

But before he could answer me, he walked away to answer the call.

But, I decided to follow him because I thought there was nothing better to do.

I walked behind him, hiding in certain places to make sure I wasn't caught.

I then decided to go up onto the roof of our apartment.

I watched Karma as he walked up to someone...

Okuda....

Huh? What he doing talking to her? Maybe they're just talking about something. Karma would never cheat on me. And Okuda is my friend. And she's never do something like this.

I saw karma take out a red rapped small box and handed it to her. I watched as Okuda opened it to reveal a red diamond. She looked surprised and she then hugged MY KARMA!!!!!

Angry filled up though my body. How could they do something like this?!? Wait.. maybe this is just a misunderstanding. But, next, Okuda kissed him... SHE FREAKIN KISSED HIM!!!