red lips (skrillex remix) || pcy

member : chanyeol

type : rude fluff

traits / qualities : criminal chanyeol x seducer reader

requested by : jaebird236

»Red lips always lie«

ëxø

"She said no, so back off."

A hand slammed itself down by my side as the arm brushed against mine.

Turning around, I was ready to snap at the guy that I didn't need saving, yet I found myself thanking him for his efforts instead.

Oh, my.

"Thank you for stepping in," I smiled as the bartender went to the other side of the bar and I sat beside the male.

"It's the least I could do," he grinned and I found a part of myself suddenly shy.

"It means a lot, really," I pointed out and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean? Don't people get the hint?"

"No, not at all. They're mostly persistent, thinking that I'm just easy to get or some trophy they can flaunt," I scoffed.

"Ah, the mistakes of most people," he sighed, resting his chin in his hand and he turned his head towards me.

I raised a brow at him while he stared at me.

"You are quite pretty though, if you don't mind me saying, it's hard to miss that," he spoke up, his jaw shifting over as it was held in his hand.

My heart skipped a beat at the way he gazed at me, finding it strange that someone's words could do so much.

"I don't mind if it's you," I spoke, seeing his eyes widen a fraction and he blinked, his cheeks turning a light pink hue as he broke his gaze.

"I-I-Uh, don't mean to bother you. You can go on with your night," he stuttered, hurrying to stumble off of the stool he was seated on.

I was here for work anyways.

But if I could feel a spark with someone,

Should I really let them go?

"I want you," I reached out for his hand, catching his wrist within my hold to prevent him from going anywhere.

"W-wh-what?" He spluttered out, his cheeks darkening in their shade of red.

"Stay with me?"

He moved back to slowly shuffle himself onto the stool, gulping slightly as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Y-you must get a lot of guys, huh?"

His question threw me off and his eyes didn't meet mine as he stared down at his hands.

"I don't care for any of them and I don't have an interest to find anyone either," I admitted and his eyes shifted to look at me again.