greedy || pcy

member : chanyeol

type : rude tease fluff | slight emotional fluff

traits / qualities : businessman chanyeol x night club performer reader

»Oh, don't you know I'm greedy?«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

"Ms. L/N," I was called out, raising my gaze to see a new recruit.

"Speak," I crossed my one leg over the other, leaning back in my seat.

"Well, there's an issue," she spoke hesitantly and I set down the files I had been organizing.

"Are you going to spit it out or do I have to knock the words out of you?" I tossed my head back, running a hand through my hair.

"A drunkard's h-harassing one of th-the girls," she stuttered, gulping as she stared at her feet.

I rolled my eyes, blowing the dust off of my nails. Throwing my hair behind my shoulders, I stood, stepping out and into the hall. Crossing the corner, I came into the main room, clicking my tongue at the sight of a man's hand on one of our dancers.

"I don't have time for this, you, step out," I stepped forward, my hand curling over the man's wrist to yank it off of the dancer's arm.

She stood behind me immediately, sniffling slightly while she clutched her arm.

"Who you think you are?" He yelled and I held a hand out to silence him.

"Don't dare raise your voice in our place, I will not be repeating myself."

"You got guts, I like th-"

"You have five seconds to get out of my sights and never return here again," I turned around to face him.

"Don't tell me what to do you-"

"Three," I kept counting, smacking his arm with the back of my hand when he tried to touch me.

He seemed surprised, stepping back when I stepped forward. I kept walking closer to him, his backwards footing guiding him to the exit.

"One."

The fingers I had held up were now all down, his feet still inside of the building.

"Now what will you do? You're all talk, you little b-"

I let out a breath, mentally making note of four times. In a split second, my leg was raised, my knee bending back to shove my foot against his chest. He stumbled back in shock and I moved closer, digging my heel back into his chest with force twice more. With the final pull back of my leg, the tip of my heel met his neck, causing him to fall back in terror. I watched, towering over him when he fell onto the sidewalk.

"Five seconds or I kick you out myself with the bottom of my heels. Have a nice night."

I spun around, shutting the door behind me when I entered again. I stepped towards the girl who was now sobbing her eyes out fully, her eyes on the floor as my heels clicked closer to her.

"I'm so sorry, boss, I-I should ha-"

"Your arm," I looked down at her arm when she held it forward, the marks of nails imprinted into her skin causing me to grit my teeth. "You're a fool to think any of this was your fault. Go to one of the back rooms and have the girls ice you and wrap you up. You're off for the rest of the night. Take care," I gave her a simple nod to dismiss her when she began to argue with hiccups.