this is not a drill || kjd

member : chen

type : light fluff

traits / qualities : partying jongdae x relaxed reader

»Ring the fire alarm, this is not a drill«

ëxø

Jongdae's POV

"Come on!" I argued, tugging at his sleeve. "You've got to come with me, hyung," I bugged him.

"No, I'm going to drink at home instead," he shrugged me off.

"I need a plus one in order to go and you know how badly I want to go," I frowned.

"Yeah, you wouldn't shut up about it all week."

"Which shows how important this is for me! Please, it's a one time thing," I kept pestering him in hopes of him giving in.

"Can I drink there?"

"I'm pretty sure, it's not a kids party, but is it really necessary? Imagine staying sober," I said.

"Sounds awful, cant imagine it," he chuckled deeply as he stood. "I'll be ready, don't be late."

"So you'll come with me tonight?" My eyes brightened when he nodded.

"Don't expect me to stay with you though, I'm going to be at the bar from beginning to end," he clarified.

"Fine by me!" I shouted, already going back to my room to get ready.

Jongdae wears this ;)

I ran a hand through my messy hair, letting the stray curls fall all over the place

"It's been like three hours, are we going or not?"

I ran down the stairs, grinning as I nodded, hyung getting into the car to drive.

"You better not drink," he warned while we drove onto the streets. "Because I'm going to drink and you're driving us back," he glanced at me and I gave a nod with the roll of my eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much."

"Maybe you shouldn't scream so much but you don't see me complaining."

I sighed, leaning back in my seat.

It was going to be quite a drive.

Y/N's POV

"I'm so excited," she grinned, taking down a shot and I blinked at her.

"Maybe you should work on not getting wasted," I shot back at her and she glared at me.

"Just because you don't want to have fun doesn't mean you should hold me back, we came here together, take a breather!"

"I am breathing," I rolled my eyes, watching her sigh.