broken home || zyx

member : lay

type : highly sensitive / triggering content

traits / qualities : idol yixing x fan reader

»I'm here alone inside of this broken home«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

She's a scar.

"I-I'm sorry."

She's the bruises.

"How many times have I told you to keep your mouth shut against your father?"

She's the pain that you brought.

A hand met the back of my head harshly and I stayed grateful it wasn't against my cheek this time.

"I-I said I-I'm sorr-"

This time the hand met my cheek and my neck snapped to the side.

"So what am I supposed to do with your sorry? Your pathetic sorry doesn't fix anything here."

I grit my teeth, biting my tongue.

"Get out of my sights, I don't want to hear from you, get away from me, you disgrace."

"Wait m-mom-"

Her hand curled over my arm roughly, dragging me out of the hall as I cried out.

"Let m-me go, plea-"

"I'll let you go alright, you'll remember this, you want me to let go?"

"No, I-I-"

"Don't dare talk back to me."

I was shoved forward into the open room as she let go of my arm. I reached out towards her, but she stepped away from me.

"Don't touch me, you piece of filth."

She spun around and walked away, not bothering to spare me a second glance. Was that how much value I held to them?

Just a ghost in the halls.

My own family?

They're vacant now.

I scoffed, my chest filling with bitterness. If I could even call them that. If it weren't for the blood that had us bind together, none of us would stay with each other.

My back straightened quickly when I heard the front door's lock click, signaling my father was now home.

"Want me to put dinner on the table?"

There was no answer to my mother's question as my father set his keys down on the table.

"Do you want me to get dinner rea-"

"Do whatever you want. Why ask me? Everyone here always does what they want to do and now you're suddenly asking for permission from me? You all are such pests."