Chapter 79: //RM's POV//

//RM's POV//

My hands tightened their grip on the steering wheel. A laugh pushed through my teeth,

"That weak parent-less boy, running? Tsh, doesn't he know that won't help? Does he really think he's getting away? Does he think he's far from me?"

I cackled at his stupidity, "Guess he doesn't realise," my words turned darker with my smile dropping, "danger is among him, right, now."

I press my finger against my earpiece, "Seokjin, has she asked yet?"

"She's attempted," He whispered his reply, "But Hoseok is stopping Y/N from getting an answer."

I chuckle to myself.

"But, Does it have to be y/n? It could be easier taking another female

"But, Does it have to be y/n? It could be easier taking another female." Jin speaks.

"Excuse me? Are you asking for a change of plans? Do you know what happens when you speak up like that?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yes, Rm! I'm sorry, RM!" He begs.

"Do I really have to punish you again?" I growl.

"No, my Lord! Please don't! I'm begging!" He cracked up.

"You know... I might actually let you off the rod. But if you ever question about changing any plan with y/n again, the rod will be shoved through your head." I took my finger off my earpiece and slammed my hand back onto the stirring wheel.

I look at my main mirror, seeing a photo of y/n pinned to it.

"Don't run away from me, y/n. I can find you."

{BEEP BEEP BEEP}

The sound was on a loop. The beeping was a tracking devise. This helped me track her. Y/n.

I shake my head at the photo, "I gave you a chance but you tore it," an evil smile grew, "and there's nothing you can do about it..."

My eyes go back onto the road.

I'm here. I have arrived at my destination. My lab, office, and sell.

It was a tall concrete building, with an electric fence guarding it.

The lights in the building was on.

Great. They're all here.

I pulled up to the gate that was the ONLY possible way of getting past the fence.

I re-tune my earpiece, connecting to another station,

"Alright... let's do this." I smirk.

Many vans drove out from the forest, and surround the building.

I noticed people from inside the building, peeking out the windows, obviously curious to what is happening.

I scoff at them. How stupid they look right now....