Chapter 1-Why Mom?

I am Lisa, I am 20 and my dream is to become and idol. That's never going to happen though because I never have enough confidence to audition. Ever since a child I was good and talented my mum shows me this clip she has on her phone ever time I say i'm not that good.

( Pretend it's in a bedroom)

I got to admit i did look cute. Everything changed on the one meant-to-be-normal Sunday.

I was playing on my phone and listening to my favorite song. Palette. (Look at the top of the fanfic) Until my little sister came in and pounced on my like a baby tiger. She was squealing and said that something good was going to happen to me. I just tilted my head and did I duck face and she started giggling. I still didn't get that even if something good was going to happen why was my 6 year old sister Bora happy when it was about me. Who knows with small children these days? I then hear my Mum calling down both of us for breakfast. She had made Waffles so I wasn't complaining. As I sat down and started eating whilst everyone looked at me very happy, I felt very awkward since none of them were eating.

Me: Why are you guys not eating?

Mum: Oh dear, there is good news to tell you!

Me: hmm (still has mouth full)

Mum: It's your time to shine at YG ent.

I just stood there and cleared my mouth. Ok breath in and out Lisa. It's not that big of a deal, your only achiveing your dream since your were like 5. To add to this my sister started screaming " My Sister is going to be an idol" Then she came and sat back down like nothing ever happened. But then she blurted out.

Bora: Please can you call it my favorite color.

Me: No I do not want a band called Pink.

Bora: Then add another color!

Me: Blackpink? Wait that sounds good. Well I'll try Bora!

And with that she ran way with her rocket ship in her hand singing "Little Einstiens" I really don't understand little kids and what not. Then I remembered Bora's name. Blackpink. It ran in my head and sounded amazing. Then I paniced.

Me: OMG Mum why did you do this to my life?!!?!?!

I then ran to my room and lay on my bed thinking about everything hard in my life. The auditions were tomorrow so I had to make a decision soon. I decided I'll try it even if I emmbaras my self and hide in my room the next 4 years later. It's my time to shine I guess!

-Next Morning-

Bora: Wake up!! Blackpink is waiting!! *Pouncing on me*

Me: Get off!

And with that without meaning to I threw her on the floor so she started crying. Just how I wanted to start the day! This will be a long day!!

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed my bunnies. Stay tune to find out will she back out or follow her dream and pass. I think I am enjoying writing stories. I love wattpad because I can let all my creativity in my day just flow out as i type. Be sure to vote and do whatever you want really. I hope you enjoyed and sorry for ANY grammar or spelling. It's because why do school stuff when this isn't going to be an English exam or anything. ANYWAY thanks again!