Chapter 7- Gaming Friends

Lisa POV-

Then some one pushed me in. I couldn't see who before i crashed into the pond. It was shallow before but now it was never ending. I kept falling and falling running out of air. Before long, my lungs started filling up with water and after seconds everything went black.

When I opened my eyes, i was in my bedroom and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I then understood that it was just a realistic dream. I looked out the window to see the backyard as I saw it in the dream, it was strange how i knew the backyard in my dream without hardly seeing it. Before anyone could see me, I hoped into the shower and washed my hair. It felt refreshing as the warm water hit my head. As I got out I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my closet. I thought that since it was my birthday tomorrow that we would have a busy day today. I decided to wear something nice. I wore ripped denim jeans with a top that says "Dope" and some black shades and a face mask.

I came down and the girls were all in there pjamas watching kids programs, i would say their childish but I kinda like the program that's on now. I sneak into the kitchen and decide to make breakfast as a nice gift to all my members. Jennie came in to get orange juice whilst I was cooking pancakes. It didn't go to place, i should have known my cooking skills are really bad.

Jennie just laughed at my attempted as the pancake was burnt around the edge. Jennie then took over and I could go to the living room and chill for a bit. When I got there, Rose was showing a video to Jisoo and they were laughing there heads of for no apparent reason.

Me: What is up with you guys? Or is it me?

Jisoo: Lisa I know your funny but...hahahahah

She burst out laughing and just handed my her phone so I pressed restart n the video and sat down on the couch to enjoy. It turns out the someone had filmed me dancing to Likey and put it on Twitter. My face turned red but I couldn't help but go into a laughing fit. 

Me: Wait.... I can't breath... I wonder who took the video tho?

Rose: Oh yeah. It looks like it was from outside the window.

Me: I guess it might have been a person passing.

Then Jennie called us to breakfast and we all came to the dining room and ate not burnt pancakes. As I finished my phone started ringing so I excused myself from the table and went into the living room to answer.

Me: Hello, who is this?

Unknown: You should really check your phone before answering Lisa.

Me: Manager

Manager: Yep, I would just like to tell  you that I have left the scripts for your new song "Whistle" on the door step and please learn your lines because we will have a music video to shoot at 4:00 sharp. Don't be Late! Bye Lisa

And with that he hung up before I could say other wise. I sighed and opened the door to see the paper scripts lying on the door step. I picked them up and brought them back to the table where everyone picked up one and began to read.

Jisoo: Woah! Lisa, you have nice starting lines.

I picked up a script because I hand't read it yet and I started with some lines. 

Me: Oh yeah there cool, we also have to learn this by 3:30 and then we are heading of to the studio to shoot a music video at 4:00 sharp.

All except me: K

With that I took a sip of my coffee which I realized tasted weird and started coughing for like 2minutes. Everyone tried my coffee and said it was disgusting. Rose offered me orange juice so I accepted before going up to my room to play on my computer. I put my headset on and started playing this online fighting- fantasy- Adventure game. Since I started before I became apart of Blackpink I got the username"OfficialLisaFromBlackPink". I was really good at this game and have been playing for about 1 year now at level 54. I always played as I healer class or just a defense role if I had to. I was picking my healer angel( if you know what that's from) and my team were joining into the game.

Unknown: Hello?

Me: Oh Hi, what's your name? You sound familiar.

Unknown: Oh yeah, because I'm Jungkook.

He sounded really smug and proud when he said that.

Me: Oh hi Jungkook!

JungKook: You sound not impressed :( You also sound familiar.

Me: Oh, I'm Lisa.

Jungkook: Lisa from BlackPink.

Me: Yep I have been playing this game for ages.

Jungkook: Me too, what level are you. I'm 49

Me: Oh well I'm 54.

Jungkook: Cool, so you like being healer?

Me: Always!

Jungkook: Well I always go tank.

Me: The games about to begin, I will try and heal and power you up when ever I can but I can't always because I have the whole team to protect.

Jungkook: Ok thanks!

There was silents as I was flying around everywhere and reviving people and healing. Then after about 5 minutes we had won.

Me: Good Team Work!

Jungkook: Yeah it was nice playing but I have to get to rehearsal, it's 2:30.

Me: Oh really! I should be learning a script!

Jungkook: *chuckles* Ok see you

BtsJungkookie has left the game

OfficialLisaFromBlackPink has left the game.   

A/n: Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction. I think it is going smoothly at the moment. If you have any suggestions I will take a look at them and see if they suit the storyline I am going for. I think Lisa(You) is going to end up with Jungkook but if many people disagree then I guess I could change it. Once again thanks for reading and I hope you stay tuned for the next Chapter.

Bye my bunnies.