Chapter 29 Real End

-Jungkook POV-

Her eyes lit up when she looked at her phone. I was still shocked and didn't know how to react because she was actually back but I was curious what she saw on her phone. I stayed quiet until she did something which made me really shocked.

-Lisa POV-

I couldn't contain my excitement so I jumped up and down and pulled Jungkook in for a hug. When I realized what I was doing I felt a little bit embarrassed until Jungkook hugged me back. I felt safe in his embrace. I wanted to leave America and go back to where I belong. I need to be there for Blackpink.

-Jungkook POV-

I decided to hug back because this is a one time thing. I felt really happy but I didn't know why she was hugging me. Maybe she got some good news for her songs or things. I wish she would go back to Blackpink.

-Lisa POV-

We were hugging for a couple minutes until I pulled back.

"..." Jungkook waited for an answer. 

"I'M MOVING BACK TO KOREA!!!"

I couldn't explain the look on Jungkook's face. Is was a mixture of shock, happiness and pure relief. Meanwhile, I was getting stares from the people near by. I grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him to my hotel.

-Time skip-

I was on the private jet with a still shocked Jungkook sitting next to me. Maybe my life isn't so bad. I dozed of a little and woke up to the announcement of us arriving at our destination. I gathered my things and Jungkook did the same whilst having earphones in his ears. 

Cautiously, I took a step of the private jet and looked around at the cold night. The stars watched us from above as I carefully got in a taxi. My old life is back. Back with my girls, Back with Bts, Back in Korea. 

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-IMPORTANT-

Sadly, I am finishing this book. BUT........ If you want a second book of what it is like when Lisa is back in Korea, I would love to work on a second book. Hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you check out my other upcoming books. The thing is none of my other books are finished. Once again, I hope you enjoyed and please vote if you liked this story. Comment your favorite chapter and tell me if you want the second book. Thank you. For the last time, Bye bunnies!!

 For the last time, Bye bunnies!!