Chapter 23- You?

-Jungkook POV-

I escaped into the cold night that waited for me in america. The scent filled my nostrils as I got a mini bus to the airport. Carefully, I walked up the stairs being carefully not to trip and I turned the corner. It was very busy. I started walking to the exit when I heard a shout. The shout of death for every idol.

"Hey isn't he from Bts!"A woman answered

"Oh yeah, let's go say hi!!!" Another girl responded

Then a tsunami of fans started charging towards me and I knew what to do. Run!

-Time Skip- 

I had ran miles and I was just getting 1 more fan of my tale. I wasn't that tired so it is a good thing I exercise a lot.  I could see thew frosty breath escaping my mouth into the frosty air. My eyes lay upon a small empty cafe just about to close. I smiled at the lady as she was looking upwards. 

Me: Hello Miss

Lady: Oh, aren't you an idol?

Me: Oh... yeah

Lady: Well I guess I can do one more order.

Me: Thank you so much.

I had ordered and was waiting so I put a bit of spare change into the charity box. The smell of caffeine was strong which made me extra awake. As I thanked the kind Lady, I exited to avoid anymore trouble I was causing. However something caught my eyes. It was a woman in the distance sitting on a bench. She seemed to suddenly burst into tears so I decided to take a closer look. However when I was approaching her she started playing her guitar. The thing is it wasn't a normal song. It was the song that is my favorite. Spring Day. She glanced over at me and we made eye contact. Her eyes were surrounded my tears and she had serious eyes. It was Lisa.

-Lisa POV-

It was Jungkook. I couldn't force a smile, I don't know what was wrong with me. I have wanted to meet him so badly. However now it feels like I want to disappear. I've changed my mind.

Me: Sorry

-Jungkook POV-

Lisa: Sorry

I was confused so I started slowly walking over to her. She flinched and suddenly looked scared. I felt hurt but I understood how it felt. I was nervous suddenly as I sat down beside her. I still don't understand why she said sorry but she was daydreaming into the distance. 

Me: It's not your fault you had to leave.

I assumed she was saying sorry about leaving us back in Korea. It hurt badly but it was the right decision. It was either leave to America or get fired.

Me: I never forgot you. The girls didn't either.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she still stared blankly into the same spot. I knew she found this spot. She slightly smiles which made me smile. It was a sad smile though. 

Me: It has been such along time.

Lisa: Sorry

-Lisa POV-

I couldn't bear how supportive he was being. Also cute. (I cringe) I stood and picked up my guitar and stared at him right in his eyes. He hasn't changed one bit. However I forgot him. Kookie will never forgive me. So I ran far away and back to my apartment not stopping to look back. I jumped on my bed and started crying into my pillow. He will never forgive me. I looked at my table for a pack of tissues but instead I found a really dusty book. It read:"Lisa's drawings. Keep out" I was curious so I flipped to the first page. It was a drawing of myself. When I was in the last year of school. I was very shy but I still loved drawing even back then.