Chapter 14- Birthday Song

-Lisa POV-

After a while, we were all playing with Chopa until I got a phone call.

Me: Excuse me.

I said as I got up and went outside.

Unknown: Hello Lisa can you come to the studio?

Me: Ohhhhh Manager, sure what i'm I doing?

Manager: Oh, that's a secret until you get here. By the way whats your favorite cake?

Me: Any flavor and are you having a surprise party for me. 

Manger: I'll give you one thing, it's not that!

Before I could say anything, he hung up so I went back inside to get ready. It was raining heavily outside so I wrapped a black coat around myself and got a cute patterned umbrella.

Me: Bye guys

Jisoo: Wh-

As I slammed the door before they could question why because I don't even now myself. It was a very cold day and I realized it was so cosy inside. I saw the limo waiting so I quickly ran into it because I didn't want to freeze. I got to the studio and straight away a designer pulled me into a room and super quickly I was dressed in a super cute dress. As I walked out the room and put my bag down in the cloakroom the manger came around the corner.

Manger: Hello Lisa, glad you could make it!

Me: Hello your welcome, may I now ask what i am doing here?

Manger: Ah yes, we thought you could make a birthday music video.

Me: Omg, that would be so fun!

When the manager was about to talk I got dragged away by a happy looking director. 

Director: It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Lisa, I am Kaitlyn your new director since the last one quit.

Me: Oh, it's nice to meet you to. 

Director: I think you will enjoy filming the first scene.

After the first scene, she was right, I had so much fun filming. After 2 hours I had finally finished and was out of breath. But I bet it was going to be perfect. I watched it and laughed especially at the first scene. The editing was done brilliantly and I loved the childish aesthetic. I checked the time and saw there it was 11:58. Perfect, I would publish the music video at 12:00. 

20 seconds

10 seconds

9 seconds

8 seconds

7 seconds

6 seconds 

5 seconds 

4 seconds

3 seconds

2 seconds 

1 second.

0

I pressed the publish button and it started loading and then it finally appeared on the BlackPink website. I watched it again because I wanted to.

( I know it's IU but pretend it's Lisa and also change 23 at the start to 21)

A/n: I am so sorry for this being short and I am also going away for 3 days so I can't write another chapter. It gives my time to think about the story and decided how to wright. Also next story will be about a girl who never knew that her mum was a witch and now she is learning spells, also will involve bts. Sorry my bunnies I have to go. See you in a while!

 See you in a while!