Chapter 4-First Song

When I looked down the Balcony they all looked at me with scared looks. Then I burst out laughing and ever looked relived.
Me: But I will get revenge.
I slowly walk down stairs focusing not to trip. When our manager walks through the door and tells us that we will be making our first song and mv.
We all sqeul and she tells us to calm down as we get into the car for the studio.
-Time Skip-
When we get to the studio we go to record our voices and parts first. We all get handed at script that we read a couple times before singing. It is called Stay, When I it was my turn I was really nervous but I did it for fans. Next was on to the music video which was going to be fun to act. We had balloons on my scene which were pink which I disagreed with but went with it anyway.
It all went amazing and we laughed a lot when it came to watching it.
I hope the fans like it!

Then we got refreshment but I accidentally dropped my drink and it went all over the floor. I quickly apologise but couldn't help myself but burst into laughing. The girls also laughed as we left which led me to nearly choke on my chocolate bar.
Once we got back I went straight to bed as I heard the others wanting me to watch a movie but I couldn't be bothered and they got the message. Then I fell asleep
Bts POV
Jimin: Hey shouldn't we go and see are new neighbors ?
Namjoon: Yeah but let's watch there new music video
All: Yeah!
-Time Skip-
Bts: Woah
Jungkook: That was brilliant and they look pretty
Yoongi: I think you only mean one because you only looked at her
All except yoongi and jungkook: hahaha that's true
Tae: Come on then let's go and meet them!
We arrived at Blackpinks house and it was basically the same as ours. As we knocked on the door we saw the member that played the guitar at the start of the song.
Namjoon: He-
Right when Namjoon started speaking she slammed the door in all our faces.
Jin: That's rude!
We all waited patiently as we saw through the glass that she was fangirling. The only problem was we could only see 3 girls so we started to wonder where the last one is.
Just then the door swung open...

A/n: Sorry it was shorter but I'm having problems with my computer so it means I do it on my phone. Also I'm not as quick typer so that's why I'm not doing much but I did to 2 chapters today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you wait for the next one which will be published tomorrow.
Once again thank you so much my bunnies!