Chapter 6-More Drama

-Jennie POV-

We all turned around quite scared to see what the sound was. Thankfully we were met by a face we are familiar with.

She was posing quiet cutely but I was still annoyed at her

She was posing quiet cutely but I was still annoyed at her. Just as we saw Lisa climbing back through her window Yoongi walked into the room and bts were relieved. Then we started getting to know each other more. Maybe it was time for a little bit of revenge as i see her phone left on the coffee table. I carefully pick it up and guess her password was her birthday. I was correct. I looked at her photos and thought she was good at taking selfies until some videos came to my attention. I pressed a random one and gathered everyone around to see what little Lisa could dance to. I pressed to unpause the video

(Pretend it's in a bedroom.)

( Also please go check out Nae Haeun if you like this)

I got to admit she was so cute and I love how she started dancing so young. All the boys were just staring speechless at her moves. I just laughed and then started her dance cover of Likey by Twice.

-Lisa POV-

As I got into my bedroom, I could hear momoland's music which I find a very nice beat. As I thought that it wasn't a bad idea to listen to music I realized that my phone was left downstairs. I started to panic as my baby was down all alone with a room of freaks. When I went downstairs as expected they had my phone and was listening to my version of Likey by Twice. I couldn't be bothered being this angry in one day so I decided to join in. I put a white tutu on, tied my hair in 2 ponytails to the side and stood in front if the tv. They were huddled in a circle so they didn't notice my saw I got my pink speaker and connected it to the phone, which means a message pops up on the screen.

Jisoo: Oh what's that!

Jennie: Says a speaker has been connected.

I started dancing as they slowly turned around to see me dancing. They all started laughing except for Jungkook who was looking at my every move but I ignored it.When I was done many people were still laughing but started applauding to my performance. I bowed and smiled while doing a duck face because why not.

Me: Thank you! I have been 6 year old Lisa, Good night!

And with that you skip upstairs whilst everyone is silently chuckling at my little speech. I go to my bedroom and it hits me and i look at my clock to see 2:08!

Me: GUYS IT'S 2:08 I AM A CHILD I STILL NEED SLEEP!!!

Many of them: Then go to bed!!

I take there advice. I quickly brush my teeth, remove my makeup and get dressed into my pj's.

 I quickly brush my teeth, remove my makeup and get dressed into my pj's

As I quickly get into bed, as my head hits the pillow i fall asleep.

-Time skip-

I wake up and i'm in our backyard. It's dark but it seems like the sun is just coming up so there is a beautiful scenery over the sandy golden beach. The trees hang over my head as there shadows start appearing. I have never been out here and i slowly reach over to the crystal aqua pond. It has carefully floating lily pads circling round with the waves I make with my finger. The water feels cold as it send shivers into my hold body. Then it hits me. I shiver as the cold wind brushes my hair. I'm carefully looking at the reflection and see that it's different. I have.... purple hair.

I look closely and stroke my hair and pull it so it comes into view. I realized i am now hovering over the pond nearly falling straight in. I giggle cutely at myself as i try to stand up. 

But someone pushes me in.

-To be Continued-

A/n: Thank you for reading my bunnies. I wonder what is happening with Lisa at the end. Who pushed her in? Can Lisa even swim? Again, thanks for reading I really appreciate people actually reading my work. Hope you bunnies can comment and I will see you in the next chapter. goodbye!

Just an extra clip of Lisa's epic dancing skills!