Chapter 20- The split.

-Lisa POV-

I couldn't go to America. I will not go to America. What if I don't have a choice? I had ran home now and was fiddling in front of the door. As I heard running behind me I feel like there was no other chance. I pushed the door open and I could feel all the worried stares that I was getting. Before they could ask me I ran up stairs and their was no chance of them catching up with me. All they could do was shout as I locked my door. Chopa was glancing at me worriedly and he nuzzled his nose against my leg. I picked him up and hugged him as he seemed to stop panicking. Why now? Why? Can't they just think about how I feel? I don't want to be a solo artist, it was my dream before but now. I don't want to! The banging and shouting on my door faded as they realized it was pointless. I slowly curled up with Chopa next to me and cried my self to sleep. 

-Jungkook POV-

Me and Tae just got to the bubble tea shop. We crossed the road to a park that had a perfect view of the shop. We then saw Lisa walk up to a boy. It was Chanyeol! She was meeting up with a Exo member! My body filled with anger as they sat down and talked. Even though I was angry I still thought everything was wrong. I sneaked into the shop and hid behind a pillar that stood in the middle of the shop. What I heard though.... I wish I hadn't. I couldn't help but give out a slight gasp that I hope she didn't hear. She then started sprinting of and out the bubble tea shop as I followed after her. She was super fast though so I lost track of here but I just headed for there house. I was panting as my footsteps carefully dropped on the pavement. I was around the corner from there house when I heard the front door close. I can't believe that she is moving. 

-No ones POV-

As Lisa cried her self to sleep the members gathered in the living room to discuss what could be wrong. They thought and thought but they couldn't find a good enough answer to make Lisa feel like that. Until, the manger came in looking happy. What she said wasn't though.

Manger: Hello girls, have you heard Lisa is being a solo artist?

All the girls had tears in there eyes as they glared at the manger who suddenly looked confused. The manger backed away and left before anything happened. The girls were furious.

-Time Skip-

-Lisa POV-

This was it. I carefully stepped out the private jet from a long, long journey. I left without any notice. Maybe they forgot about me. So I filled my head with fresh thoughts. But my mind couldn't leave what I sung out of my bedroom window before I left.

-Flashback- ( Pretend this song is made up by (you) Lisa)

 I sung out my window into the cold night air. I had to practice my English so I made up a little song of my own. I felt a stare as I looked across to the other house. I saw Jungkook staring. He smiled and waved but I could tell he was embarrassed. He slowly walked away but I was not sure if I saw a tear fall. It might have been my imagination. I gathered my suitcase and heaved it down the stairs whilst all the others were in bed. I felt a delicate tear roll down my cheek.

Me: Be strong!

I said to my self as I exited the house.

-Back to real time-

I felt my tears building up but I held it in and told my self to be strong. As I approached the airport I saw a sign with my name on. 

Me: Hi, my name is Lisa. Pleasure to meet you.

Unknown: Welcome. My name is Rose. I will be your new manager.

A tear fell down my cheek but I hid it with my long hair. She seemed a happy girl. It was just annoying how she was called Rose. I sad smiled and she didn't notice that I was sad so I just followed her. I can't believe my new life start here. What a nightmare? Why can't a go back? Why did I even get on that plane? Why didn't I put up a fight? Why can't I make my decisions? Why did I even do that stupid solo birthday song? Why was I so good? I guess I can't go back in time. This is my new life now. A fresh life. With no mistakes. A new country. A new manger. A new career. With no one else beside me.

Hope you enjoyed this episode. SORRY!! SORRY!! My mind couldn't make up how the story would carry on. Also I hardly have any free time with all this stupid homework. Hope you liked it my bunnies! See you next episode.

 Hope you liked it my bunnies! See you next episode