Chapter 22- Lost Memories.

-Jungkook POV-

As I crept down stairs on another pointless day, I was approached by our manager with a bunch of smiling and supportive faces in the distances.

Manger: Morning Jungkook, I have same good news!

Me: Ok.

Manger: You are going to America to have more emotion in your dancing.

Was I hearing correctly. I love dancing but I was only thinking about America. Wait. America is a big country, how am I possibly going to find her. My true love, My first love. 

-Time skip-

I rushed down stairs as I saw the private jet waiting outside. I walked up the steps and entered the plane to see luxury. As I sat down and put my head phones in I listened to Spring day by Lisa.  Since I recorded it that night.  I also sent a text to Lisa telling her I am coming to America. I know she never reads them but I just send the texts anyway hoping this time she will check her phone. I had a long journey ahead of me. Soon I dozed of to sleep staring out of the little window over the landscape.

-Lisa POV-

It was another day as I got ready my phone vibrated. I didn't have time to check right now so I rushed out the door to make my new song. I arrived in the recording studio where everyone was busy  setting up. I had free time so I opened my bag and decided to play on my phone. The text was from this number that I don't know. This number has bin bugging me lately because I think I fan got my number some how. Anyway, I decided to block the number as always and play (favorite game). After a while you get called over to record the song. Finally, you have been playing on you phone forever. 

-Time skip-

It was a frosty night, as always it lay silent in the night. No thing else was heard except now and again a car would pass. The silent bell rang at the cafe as I new customer walked in. I placed my guitar at the side of my usual bench and stared up at the moon. The stars glimmered in the night sky. It reminded me of a time long ago. A forgotten memory.

-Flashback-

We were at the house watching a movie that I din't want to watch so I went to the back garden. It was a warm night and you could hear the birds quietly chirping in the distances. I threw some rocks into the pond before looking up at the full moon. The stars illuminated the sky. Suddenly I heard the door close and Jungkook came out and waved at me. He sat down next to me and we just stared up at the night sky and talked. 

Me: I have already watched that but Rose, Jennie and Jisoo are pretending they haven't for the rest of your members. 

Jungkook just giggled quietly in the silence of the night.

Me: Why aren't you watching the movie?

Jungkook: Because I would rather be with you.

I just giggled not knowing how to responded at Jungkook's cheesiness. With that I playfully punched him in the shoulder and ran away back to my room. As I locked the door, I stared out the window. Jungkook was still sitting there silently. He then saw me and smiled. I just waved and went into my closet to pick out my pj's.

-Flashback ended-

Tears were streaming down my face as all of my forgotten memories flooded back. I felt guilty for easily forgetting all of them with my career. I picked up my guitar.

I started playing my daily song

I started playing my daily song. Spring day by Me. I have finally remembered that I made this song. I think I should ask if I can make it one of my proper songs. The voice and strings echoed through the night air. As I was at the chorus, I felt like I am being watched. From the corner of my eyes I saw a figure wearing all black. I was definitely being watched.

Thanks for reading my fan fiction. I really appreciate when people read my fan fictions. Hope you enjoyed my bunnies and I hope you stay tuned next time. Good bye!

 Good bye!