Chapter 17- Party

-Chanyeol POV-

This was the first time I saw the bad side of Irene. She was being so nasty to Lisa that I told her to be kind. She turned to her normal nice self and apologized but the worst thing is that Lisa didn't except. I found that really annoying because she must have been acting like this because of a reason. It is not like I don't know her personality. Irene is a nice person. Then she got pulled away by Wendy but the bit I found that made me feel sorry for Irene is that Lisa spilled her bubble tea on her. She ran away and Wendy said something to Lisa but I didn't quite get it. Lisa stood completely frozen but as I was going to tell her off for being naughty but she ran and picked some papers up and ran off. She has changed. I saw her run of to the distance so I ran home and just chilled.

-Lisa POV-

I was panicking now because what if there was a robbery when I wasn't here.  Then I realized I hadn't checked in my room and as I turned the door I saw 10 worried faces ripping my room apart. They hadn't seen me yet. I coughed and all the attention went on me and they suddenly pounced on me. They were saying things like "Never do this again!" and "Where did you go?" or "Why didn't you tell us?". After the questions they were all waiting for a simple answer.

Me: Umm, I went to hang out at the bubble tea shop.

All: With a female or male?

Me: Does it matter?

Jisoo: Then it's a male.

They all started shouting and I quickly pushed them out the room one by one and locked the door. That is going to be a pain to face tomorrow. What is wrong with hanging out with someone? I put Playback on (at the top of fanfic) and flopped on to the bed. I fell asleep after a while with all the shouting fading out because of the music.

-Jungkook POV-

When I heard that she was with a boy I stayed quiet whilst everyone started shouting. I realized after a while I was getting pushed out of the room by Lisa. I just accepted it. I felt a bit betrayed but she doesn't even know I like her. I hope they do well on there song. I wonder who the boy is?

-Lisa POV-

I woke up and got dressed because it was still night. I checked the time and it was 10:11. Perfect! The party starts at 10:30. It was at Exo's house and Chanyeol invited me. When I was getting out of bed the girls came in with fancy dresses on.

All 3 of them: We are going to a party!

Me; What?

Jennie: At Twice's house. Want to come?

Me: No I have a different party.

Rose: What? Where? When? What time do you get back?

Jisoo: Let here speak!

Me: Umm, At Exo's house and it starts at 10:30 and I am planning to be back at 11:30.

Jennie: Ok-

Rose: Be careful!

She said as Rose dragged all of the other girls out the room. I decided to wear something nice to a party. I can't wait to see the rest of Exo with Chanyeol. I got dressed into this: (You pick)

 I got dressed into this: (You pick)