Gender reveal And Names

Jace POV

Today Is the gender reveal of our baby. When we got to my parents house Clary and I were dragged to the backyard where the party will be.

Clary's POV

When we got to the backyard everything was ready and everyone was there that included Celine, Stephen, Imogen, Jocelyn, Luke,Valentine, John, Aline, Izzy, Alec, Simon, Jem, Will, Tessa, Magnus and his and Alec's adopted daughter Madzie. When it was time me and Jace moved over to the lawn and a box was placed in front of us and they started counting down and when it hit 1 we both opened the box and blue balloons came out "It's a boy!!!" I leaped onto Jace and he started jumping up and down saying "I am going to have a son!!!" He was so happy I leaned in and smashed my lips on his and took him by surprise but he immediately kissed me back. "Tonight you and me bed and names." He nodded and smirked I rolled my eyes and said "Not that you pervert." And at that he rolled his eyes. We all then ate blue cake and blue everything till people had to go home.

When the party was over Celine and Stephen and my mom and dad told us to go home and that they will clean everything up. When we got home we went to bed and talked about names "5 names go." He thought for a second and said "Anthony, Liam, Jake, Dean and Sam." "Well I personally love Liam. What about Liam...Anthony Herondale?" He smiled "Liam Anthony Herondale it is babes." He pulled me closer and kissed me. We laid side by side in each others grips like if we let go we would lose each other.