Expecting

Author's Note: Erlol12 helped me with this chapter!
Clary's POV

Jace and I just got back from our honeymoon. I have been having cravings and nausea for a while now. I called Izzy to bring me a test and she will be here soon. "Clary. What are you doing up it is the middle of the night?" Shit shit what do I tell him "I...uh...am going to go to the bathroom." "Okay..." at that I was off. Izzy had a key to get in that I gave her for this reason. When I entered the bathroom she was already in there. "What the hell took you so long Clary?" "Jace woke up and I had to make an excuse." She nodded while rolling her eyes and handed me the pregnancy test. She left to stand in the hall while I took it.

20 minutes and 4 tests later(Izzy's idea)

I can't believe it all of them said positive. I am going to have a baby. Oh my god what if Jace isn't ready to be a father and leaves me? What if he panics and gets stressed out and will be mad at me? Izzy then bathed into the bathroom and took the tests and hid them in her jacket. "Izzy what..." Then walked in Jace looking worried as hell. "Clary where the hell have you been I was so worried." He came over to me and hugged me with a kiss on the head. A smile came over my face despite the situation. "I was...um..." "She was helping me with my hair. You know how I am with my hair." Izzy looked worried and Jace looked confused. "Well why do you need my wife at 2 in the morning?" She looked panicked and dropped the tests and ran I tried to run after her but she was too fast. When I went back to Jace he was on the floor holding something in his hands. It was my pregnancy tests. He looked up at me with watery eyes he looked. Broken? Fixed? That was until he came over to me and pulled me into his embrace. I was startled at first then hugged him back. I pulled back to look at him and he was...smiling?! "Why are you smiling you were just crying?" He looked at me and his smile grew more. "Clary baby, those were tears of joy." "Wait you aren't mad at me." He looked taken aback at that statement.

Jace's POV

How could she think that I could hate her. I knew babies were in the package deal when I married her and I want them to. I don't want anyone but her to have my kids. "Clary I could never hate you. I couldn't hate you even if I wanted to. I couldn't." She smiled at me and kissed me...hard. I pulled back just enough to see her face and smiled and she did too. I put my hand protectively over her belly and drew circles on it. She smiled at me even more. I said "Our little family is finally coming together." She looked at me and smiled. "I love you Jace Herondale." I smiled "But I love you more Clary Herondale and this baby." "Not possible" I just smiled and kissed her and we walked back to our room smiling. I am going to love little Jace or Clary jr. with the half of my heart that Clary doesn't own.