The Storm.

"June! Wait up!!" I hear from behind me

"June! Wait up!!" I hear from behind me. Turning around I come face to face with the infamous Charles Potter. "Hey, where're you heading?" He asked looking as handsome as ever if I do say so myself.

" I need to go to the library, Professor Slughorn assigned the class a project remember?"
I say as I continue to walk "Something about recreating a love potion, and first place wins a vial of liquid luck."

"Liquid Luck?!?? When did he say that?!" He says. "Were you even listening? He said it like a hundred times, if you paid attention instead of talking the whole time maybe you'd know" I said laughing

" Oh come on June. It's not my fault in sitting next to the prettiest girl in the whole female population of hogwarts." He says with mischief in his eyes.

"Ughhhh that was the lamest thing I've heard you say... so far. Merlin knows what else you'll say." "Heyyyy!" He yells loudly while nudging me softly. And as I sway to the side I can't help but laugh.

As silence takes over I look at him and say "By the way... I never thanked you for doing that. Switching seats, I mean, and for telling Ambi what Riddle said about me." He stopped and looked at me back. "You don't have to thank me June. Besides Riddle is an ass who only cares about himself, that's a proven fact." "I mean it. I really am thankful."

"Well in any case, you're welcome. Thank Merlin, he stopped bothering you to or he was gonna have to face this handsome hunk of meat." He says again with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Aishhhh Charlessss!" I say walking away and rolling my eyes. Laughing he catches up to me and put his arm around my shoulder " Come on, let's go do that project. That liquid luck is calling my name." Pushing his arm away I start running towards the library. " AS IF!! THATS ALL MINE!"

"You're on Athens!"
___________________________

"Did you finish that essay for transfiguration?" Ambi asked while we sat in the common room waiting for dinner time to begin

"No, I haven't. It's due Monday right? Why do they give us homework on weekends!" I say sighing and laying back on the couch. "Charles and me literally just finished that potions project." I don't even wanna think about school work right now, I just want food.