To love and be loved

Sitting down I resume my task.

2 Ashwinder Eggs

8 Rose Thorns

1 Peppermint Leaf

And A Moonstone

'Okay. All I'm missing is rose thorns, I should've gotten those while I was grabbing the peppermint buuuut I was a little distracted.' I think to myself.

Looking to my left I notice Ambi has some extra ones.

Leaning over to her, I whisper "Psstt. Can I borrow some rose thorns?" meanwhile making puppy eyes, you know to soften the deal.

Leaning forward she whispers back "Weren't you just in the storage room?" Pausing to look around, her eyes catch something and she continues " Well I'm sure you can't really concentrate, being in such close situations with Riddle. Together. Alone."

Looking to see if Black heard any of that, I see her trying to calm down the baby with a disgusted look on her face, seeing her busy I turn back to the conversation

"Oh yeah definitely, we couldn't get enough of each other." I say sarcastically "He's just so heavenly"

"Here" laughing she places the thorns on my side of the table "By the way, how did it at the hospital wing?"

Sighing I look down " I don't really know. She's in bad shape. Though Madam Constance said that she was gonna be fine. It's still a little worrying and confusing."

"Yeah tell me about it. He woke me up last night crying, I thought a bird managed to sneak into our room." She says looking down at Lucius "This is such a weird year."

Nodding my head in agreement, we both become lost in our thoughts.
___________________________

~Time Pass~

"Alright Class, 15 Mins left"

Hurrying to finish, I continue to stir the cauldron counterclockwise.

Suddenly my cauldron starts shaking.

'What the hell..'

"Professor?" I call out "Help me please"

It starts shaking even more when someone announces "ITS GONNA BLOW! DUCK!"

As if time slowed down and I could see everything around me.

Ambi reaching for Lucius and hiding under the table.

Black running the other direction while yelling "MY HAIR".

Professor Slughorn casting a protection charm on some first years behind me.

Riddle and Abraxas' eyes widen and Riddle moving my direction but being stopped then pulled down under the table.

And right next to me, Riddle and Black's kid, alone.

Snapping out of it I reach forward grabbing him from the stroller, turning around and BOOM.

Looking down at the baby, he looks at me with a little pout and then bursts out crying.