Chapter 8:

"Avy please, I need your help. It's an emergency! I know your mad at me still, but I really need you. Please!"

I can't believe I even answered my phone! He was sounding more and more desperate each day.

"Cayden... if I meet you, will you stop calling me and bothering me?"

"Yes, just please meet me here. I'm at the old abandoned house. I think you know what I'm talking about."

I did but I wanted to say that I didn't, "Yes, I do." Then I hung up. What had I gotten myself into!? What was I doing!? I was meeting Cayden Olson at the old abandoned house. That's what I was doing. Ugh I was so stupid sometimes! Why did I have to say yes? I grabbed my purse and walked out to my car.

The abandoned house was only like five minutes away so I got there pretty fast. The house had been abandoned for as long as I could remember. I would always be so afraid of it, well I still am. Why did he make me come here out of all places. It still gave me the creeps. I was visiting a creep in a creepy house. How wonderful.

I walked up the beaten pathway up to the door. Well what was left of a door.

"Cayden?"

"Avy. Avy you came." He said sounding relieved.

"Yeah..so what's the emergency?" I asked wanting to leave this place.

"Oh uh yeah...emergency. Um well I just wanted to talk about us."

"There is no us. After what you did to me...you're just a sick monster. Now can I please leave?" I really wanted to leave.

"But Avy, I love you." He quietly said leaning in and whispering into my ear. I was shocked by what he had said. He loved me? I didn't think Cayden was capable of loving anyone. How could he love me?

"You love me?" I asked him still a little shocked. He probably just said that to try and get me back, "Wait, you're not capable of loving anyone."

"But, I do love you Avy. I love you." I just stood there surprised. He leaned in closer and kissed my neck. I felt his warm lips that I had once longed for trace up and down my neck.

I shot back to reality and pushed him away, "Well I don't love you. I'm leaving." I turned around to leave this dreadful place but he grabbed my arm pulling me into his embrace. That's when I kind of started to panic. I struggled under his arms trying to get free, but he was so strong it was no use. I was so stupid. Why did I have to get myself into situations like this!?

He slowly kissed the back of my neck and pushed his hands up the front of my shirt onto my stomach. He whispered in my ear, "Avy, I love you. I need you." He turned me around so I was facing him. His hands were on my waist and I was trying to push him away without succeeding. He pressed me against the wall trapping me. He kept kissing me which made me want to hurl and cry at the same time.

He moved his mouth up to my ear, "If you don't love me then I'll have to force you to. So do you love me or not?"

"I will never love you, you monster." I spat back at him.

"Fine, then I'll have to force you to."

"How could you possibly force me to love you? I don't think a real love potion exists, sorry."

"If you don't love me then I'll have to hurt your little friend Jacob. And trust me it'll be much worse than the last time." My blood went cold and I felt light headed. Much worse than last time? He had hurt him before? Then my mind whizzed back to when Jacob had shown up with a black eye to school. The day before Cayden had seen me and Jacob together. He probably thought that I liked him. Oh god I felt like I was going to explode.