Prologue

"Laurel! Why do you do this? I don't think I can take any more of this! Laurel, we're breaking up!" Caspian yelled at the red-faced, crying Laurel. Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she's done on the floor of Caspian's empty kitchen.
      "Cas, I'm sorry. I can make it up, I promise," Laurel cried at Caspian. Caspian was red in the face and his fist was clenched. He gritted his teeth.
     "Laurel, it's over! Get out!" Caspian yelled as he softly grabbed Laurel's arm to get her off of the floor. He made sure not to hurt her because he still loved her.
     Caspian couldn't take any more of Laurel's bullshit. She had been ignoring Caspian and acting as if she didn't care for him. He was tired of it, he didn't want someone who didn't want him.
     "Cas...I'm sorry..." Laurel said as she clutched onto his shoulder. He shook her off and practically dragged her to the front door. Caspian partly felt bad, but he knew it's what he had to do.
      "Laurie, I'm taking you home. You can cry and whine all you want there. I know you don't want me anymore..." Caspian quietly said to Laurel as she was being dragged by Caspian to his car.
      Caspian's face was a bright red, and he was trying not to cry. Laurel was sobbing harder than before as she got into the passenger's seat in Caspian's car.
      "Cas..." she cried. Her crying was starting to calm. Caspian started the car, ignoring Laurel's crying. His face started to cool down.
      "Laurie...you know this is what you wanted. You don't love me anymore..." Caspian said as tears rushed to his eyes. He let the tears fall and he looked out the window and started to drive Laurel to her house.
     Laurel's sobbing was still going on, but it was quieter. Caspian grabbed Laurel's hands and started stroking the top of it to calm her down. He smiled sadly and her sobbing was coming to an end.
     "Shhh...you'll find someone you care more for..." Caspian said as more tears started pouring out of his eyes.
     "Cas...I do love you..." Laurel said as tears streamed down her face. Caspian took a deep breath in and ignored her comment. He grabbed her hand tightly for a moment, then let go.
     "Laurie...it's over..." he said quietly. Laurel shed one last tear and Caspian pulled into Laurel's driveway.
     "Bye, Laurel," Caspian said as she opened her car door. Caspian sadly smile once again and Laurel sighed.
     "Bye, Caspian," Laurel said without looking at him. She shut the car door and ran to her house door.
     "I love you..." Caspian said quietly to himself, as if Laurel was still there. "I'll miss you...".
     Caspian backed out of Laurel's driveway and headed home. Tears rushed down his face, he couldn't stop thinking about Laurel. She doesn't love him anymore..what does it matter?
    Caspian pulled into his driveway and got out of his car. He walked up to his door and opened it. His house was a mess from the breakup. He cleaned it up, but never ceased to stop thinking about Laurel. He loved her. She didn't love him.