*MINI* Chapter 8 - I'm Not Your Anti

Fatima and Laurel were talking in the hallway. They were giggling uncontrollably and their faces were red.  Caspian saw this scene and smiled.
       He saw Laurel's beautiful smile and how happy she was. He was reminded of when they dated and she loved him. He thought of the times he would be laughing with Laurel, but those were times of the past.
       Caspian walks up to the red-faced, giggling, duo of girls. He smiled and looks at Fatima.
      "What's so funny? Was it the way Gavin did his hair? Sticks up to the heavens!" Caspian giggled to the girls. They stopped giggling and looked at him weird.
       "No—," Fatima said with a weirded-out look on her face. Laurel looked at her and giggled quietly. Fatima looks at Laurel and smiles her own gummy smile.
       "We were laughing at...BAHAHA! THERE HE IS!" Laurel said as she bursted out into laughter again. She pointed at Jackson-Taylor, or JT, her little brother. He is wearing a black hoodie that on the front, it says, "Gerard is da Way,". On the back it says, "Let's clap for da queen, Frank Iero".
       "What's wrong with his hoodie? He's obviously just a MCR fan. He's your little brother, Laurie," Caspian says with offense and annoyance in his voice. Why did he start getting annoyed?
       Fatima and Laurel stopped smiling and laughing, then gave a surprised and serious look to Caspian. His tone changed drastically.
      "Cas—What's wrong?" Laurel said to Caspian with concern. He looked at her with offense, that matched his voice.
      "Nothing. But why do you have to be such an ass?" Caspian said to Laurel with sass and annoyance in his voice. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. Fatima and Laurel's eyes widened. Was he serious?
       "Cas—," Laurel said as she got interrupted by Caspian and his sass.
       "Don't Cas me! You know what you've done. I know you're not really that strong, you just do it for attention. We all know that," Caspian said with anger in his voice. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Laurel and Fatima were shaken by what he has said.
       "Caspian why are you so anti—something...?" Laurel said as she was struggling to find the right words. "Why do you hate me now?". She was jumping to conclusions again and assuming things. Caspian honestly hated this when they were in a relationship.
       "Why do I hate you? As much as I'd like to tell you, because it's all I wanted to tell you about, I don't. I'm not your anti," Caspian said with sass in his voice.
      Laurel gave him a look of surprise and Fatima grabbed Laurel's shoulder. Laurel looked at Caspian one last time and walked away with Fatima.
       Caspian really didn't hate her.

      He was tired of how fake she was.

      He was tired of her being in love with someone else.

      He wanted her back.

      Still.