Chapter 2: The Bone Zone

(A/N: Warning: Smut ahead! Cuz the chapter is called...well...duh.)

~~~Your POV~~~

I walked up to my room and dug my small Bluetooth speaker out of my bag.  After I connected it to my phone, I turned on "Apocalyptic" by Halestorm. If there was a sexier song...or more appropriate.  I pretended to not know I was being watched. I could only hope Josh could see his sweet, innocent "friend" (Y/n) in action.  My hips began to sway slowly and I began moving my hands up my body.  My fuzzy pants were first to go...slowly...seductively...making sure my lacy panties peeked out under the edge of my shirt.  I unbuttoned my shirt carefully, so as to not let him see my goodies juuuust yet.  Leaving the shirt on to barely cover my breasts, I laid back on the bed. 

    The next song came on.  "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold.  When my back hit the blankets, the shirt fell off to reveal what was underneath.  I scooted up to the pillow and contemplated my next move.  How could he resist?  I slowly moved my hand down my body, circling my breast and tweaking a nipple before moving a little lower down.  When my fingers found the sweet spot under my panties, I bit my lip.   Now you're seeing what I want you to see...are you enjoying the show, Josh? My breathing came in shallow gasps as I felt my body warm. "Mmmm...Josh...feels so good..."

  ~~~Josh's POV~~~

    My plan was going exactly the way I'd intended it to.  Chris and Ashley had no idea that I'd been the one who was manipulating the spirit board's planchette.  I was raised around the movies.  I could work an audience as well as anyone.  I'd even convinced (Y/n) that I'd gotten better.  But in reality, the loss of my sisters wasn't something I could just brush off and let go.  My little "prank" would teach them all...revenge would be the best medicine.

    I switched screens, maneuvering between the various cameras I'd set up in the lodge.  Chris and Ashley had followed my fake lead and gone to the library.  They'd be well distracted for a moment.  Sam was soaking in her bath.  She was pretty...but I loved her like a sister.

    I knew (Y/n) had mentioned taking a shower.  I wondered if it was really such a terrible thing to want to, um, check up on her.  I switched the screen to her room and saw something I'd not believed if I wasn't witnessing it firsthand.  (Y/n) was listening to music, swaying her hips to the sultry sound of Lzzy Hale's voice.  First her pajama pants became a pile on the floor.  Next, I could see her slowly unbutton her shirt and lay on the bed.  I looked around the room, thinking that maybe she'd stolen someone else's man and decided to do this super hot strip tease for them.  She was alone. "What the..." I couldn't help but stare.  She was sexy as hell laying there on the bed, running her hands down her soft body.  Then she started...touching herself.  I could feel my cock get hard watching this.

    Wait.  I had a mission.  I was getting my revenge on these jerks who pranked my little sisters.  I was planning to switch cameras...until I heard her say my name as she pleasured herself.  "Oh...Josh..."

    "Oh shit," was all I could manage to squeak out as my breath caught.  She was doing all that...thinking about me.  My hardon was becoming utterly painful.  I adjusted myself in my pants, hoping to calm the storm, but watching her only made it more agonizing.  "Seriously, man...when does an opportunity like this come along?  (Y/n) is calling out your name while she's rubbing one out..."  I debated the options for a moment, realizing that this chance will probably NEVER happen again.  I was sure my plan could hold off for a little break anyway, right?  I quietly snuck upstairs to (Y/n)'s room, thankfully avoiding Chrashley on my way up.

  ~~~Your POV~~~

    I must have been getting pretty into it, because I didn't notice my door open and close or notice Josh slowly creep close to the bed, watching intently as I pleasured myself.  I didn't notice until I felt his hand slide over my belly, causing me to almost jump out of my skin.  "Well, well, well, (Y/n)...I had my suspicions..." his lips softly touched my collarbone.  "But I wasn't trying to get my hopes up."