Chapter one : Levi's feelings

Eren's plot:

I wake up at 5am I went as the usual to train.  And while I was training hard and thinking about how I'll destroy the titans Levi suddenly appears next to me. I was shocked because that's his first time ." Hai heichou,  why you are here? " I said
"Tch, I'm here to see how you're training since you're humans' last hope with titans" he said so then left the room, I didn't take his actions like something special.

-Time Ship-

After I finished training I went with the others for breakfasts. Mikasa wasn't as usual looking at me or trying to force me eat more she was this time reading every single move the captain Levi she has been like that for few days , I got worried of she knows my feelings about the captain but I thought about it a lot and that I didn't show any emotional or any action shows my crush on him that the was weird even Armin noticed het actions lately.

Levi's plot:

I went immediately into my office 'tch why I'm doing those weird actions when I'm around him' I ignore my thoughts about that and I start writing my paperwork Til someone knocks, oh it's Erwin , I give him the permission to enter he opened slowy the door like he doesn't want anyone to know he's in my office " what is it?"
" what's your relationship with Jager?
I almost got a heart attack after hearing his question but I tried not to show my emotional" tch you mean eren what do you mean by saying"
" I noticed that you're following him the whole and the same for him, what do you think after seeing that"
He's doing the same what does that mean " it's something normal can't you see we should follow him to know his actions"
" I don't think you'll answer my question" he said then he left. I was shocked for real after hearing those words but I tried to forget about it. 
After an hour someone knocks again I give them the permission to enter " I don't want to see you around Eren again" it was Mikasa erens adopted sister. I don't why she's here or what she thinks about it, " im his captain if you forget and I could follow him everywhere"
" Don't ever try to hurt or I'll throw tour corpse to the titans" she said that then left, 'tch what's people's problems if I was around him or no but I Still can't forget about what Erwin said.

Eren's plot:

I walk to Levi's office I was nervous because I was going to tell him about my feelings and suddenly I saw mikasa running out for his office I thought it's normal then I remembered the way she looks at him ' are they in a relationship? '

( I was listening to BTS while writing it xD so Sorry for making you spend your time on reading a suck ereri story well I tried,  tell me if there's errors and ignore my bad grammar)