Chapter 3

Chapter 4 is on the way I'm in the process of writing it and if i get it done in time hopefully I'll update hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for gettting me to over 100 reads really appreciate it I didnt realise this story would actually be good and people would read it :D

************************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV: 

Finally as I reached my dorm I collapsed on my bed. Liam walked in after me and did exactly the same thing. We would find out who made the team by tomorrow but as for me I would find out tonight.

"So Niall what did coach want?"

"Well Coach as in Josh just wanted to talk to me and see if I was ok that's it really."

"Oh....then why do you look so worried?"

"What worried psh I'm not worried my face just hurts."

"Yeah sure what ever."

"Well I have to go pick up Dani from the airport today so I'll see you later."

I watched as Liam grabbed his keys and put on a his Purple Adidas tracky and his white Adidas trainers. He walked out the door wishing me a good night.

Finally I'm alone.

Not that I dont like Liam it's just that this day is literally driving me bloody mad.

First I didn't learn anything at all cause Styles is in every single one of my classes and he's a HUGE distraction.

Second I failed at running while embarrassing myself in front of a bunch of people by fainting.

Last Josh wants me to try out for a part that I doubt is easy.

Can this day get any worse!

You know I'll just go for a walk.

I jumped off my bed and put on my favorite pair of trackie bottoms. They're green Adidas trackie bottoms.

Then I put on my favorite pair of trainers which also happened to be Adidas.

What can I say I love Adidas! I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I needed to get away for a while.

I got into my Blue Chevy Camaro which I loved so much. His name is Niall Jr.

What can I say I couldn't think of anything better.

As I put the car in reverse I checked to see that no one was behind me. I finally made my way out of the parking lot and pulled onto the road. I was going to go to my favourite park that I've always gone to as a child when I would visit in London. Although I've never known the name I always knew where it was.

I pulled up to the park and I got out of my car.

The fresh evening breeze blew through my hair making the moment nice and calm just like I like it.

I took out my green beats headphones and placed them over my head and started to jog down the trail.

The view was absolutely stunning better than I've seen when I was a child.

I wish I could actually go back to those times. Living carefree not worried about what people say about you or what you said to them because you were just a kid.

Nap time and not having to go to my studies until 12pm.

Those were truly the days I will cherish forever.

As I got lost in my thoughts not paying attention to anything around me I bumped into a figure and fell face first on the hard concrete.

I could feel the blood rushing through my face pouring out onto the cold ground that lay underneath me. It felt as if I was once again paralyzed making a fool out of my self.

Then someone pushed me over.

A curly head figure standing over me.

I couldn't clearly make out who it was.

"NIALL!"

"NIALL!!"

I couldn't answer I tried but it felt as if my mouth was glued shut not allowing me to answer. Suddenly I was lifted off the ground and the figure began running.

Then everything went black.....