Chapter 13

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while I just had to come up with a new idea for the story. I've also been writing a brand new fanfic that's going to be a Larry Stylinson AU. I have the prologue and Chapter 1 done in that story but I have to finish typing it up. Well I'm started to type this yesterday August 11th my birthday but I'm getting quite tired now butI promise that today or tomorrow it will be up which you will see this then it'll be present tense but what ever. Hope you enjoy I'm thinking about ending this story soon but thanks for all the support you guys I really appreciate it. If you want you can give the link out to friends and stuff to read to spread the word around and yeah hope to be back here again. And check out my new story Better In Time (Larry Stylinson AU) I want to hear how it is before I continue. Ok thanks peace. :)

************************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV: 

Football practice my favourite. Note the sarcasm. It's literally been just two hours since Harry and I were released from the hospital. Well I shouldn't comlplain because I did tell Liam that I wanted to go. 

I thought as I walked into the locker rooms. I have this strange feeling inside of me that it's going to be the worst practice ever. Not only because I have absolutely no skill at this sport, but because Harry won't be on the field to protect me, but you know, everything happens for a reason. 

I started to get changed into my uniform when I felt the presence of someone standing in front of me. 

I looked up to see no other than...

Zayn. 

Not only my roomate but my bestfriend practically brother.

"Hey man so you're back!"

No I'm just an illusion. I'm sorry even though he's practically my brother he can sometimes state the most obvious things known to man. For example there would be a giraffe in the Safari and clearly everyone can see it but what would Zayn say? Wow guys there's a giraffe over there. No shit sherlock....

"Yeah the doc said I could go home since I got better faster than expected. But didn't you know that already?"

"Oh yeah sorry I somewhat forgot. I was with Caroline all day."

"That explains alot.."

"So...anything interesting happen between you and you-know-who?" He gave me a smirk.

Of course something happened. No let me rephrase that. A LOT happened between me and as he said you-know-who. 

"Yeah but it was-"

"You're giving me all the details when we get back to dorms." 

And with that he simply just walked away with that stupid smirk plastered to his face. 

"Meet you on the field Ni!"

He shouted as he continued to walk with what he considered SWAG but I think it's just stupid. I finished changing finally after Zayn's HUGE distraction and made my way to the field. Josh had already huddled up the team which obviously means I'm late. Dammit! 

I approached the team. One more step- 

"UNITED!" 

The team just left the circle. They just left me here.

How rude!

Am I that unwanted here?

"Well that's just great..." I murmured to myself.