Chapter 7 Part 1

Sorry that I havent updated for a while. Well this is part 1 of chapter 7. It's kind of short but part 2 is posted as well so enjoy. Chappie 8 will be here soon :D

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV:

BOOM!

I suddenly woke. I looked out the window. Dozens of storm clouds in the sky blocking the sun making it hard to believe it was the morning. As I tried to lift my body off of the hospital bed I felt a force restraining me from getting up.

I looked over.

There he was.

The beautiful curly head boy that I have a major crush on.

He stayed with me last night after all.

As I moved cautiously trying my best not to wake him up he woke in a startled matter.

"Huh? What? What happened? Who's there?"

All these question just rapidly poured out of his mouth.

"Sshh Hazza it's just me. You stayed with me tonight. Sorry to wake you."

"Oh hey Niall!"

"You should head back to sleep you look awfully knackered."

"Yeah I guess I do. Ha!.....well off to bed for me again. See you in a few Ni!"

He said as he drifted off into sleep.

He fell off into deep sleep.

I could tell from his continuous soft but a bit loud snores. It was too cute to handle.

I got up from the hospital bed and disconnected the I.V. medicine tube from my hand.

As I made my way to the toilet I turned to gaze at the view that lied outside of the hospital window.

Storm clouds rapidly racing across the sky making London seem darker than usual. Sure here we had tons of storms.

But this one....this was different.

Lighting struck the ground not far from my hospital room causing me to fall on the cold floor below. I raised myself from the cold white tile floor and made my way to the toilet. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly stepped out of the shower making sure that I didn't slip on the wet tiles that lie below me.

As I walked out the toilet door Harry still lay there asleep on the hospital bed. I took off my towel and let it drop to the floor. As I reached down to get my clothes I heard a ruffle come from the bed.

I turned around to see an awake Harry staring directly at my ass. I know I must've turned bright red from embarrassment.

"What are you doing?" His voice had an utterly surprised tone to it.

"I thought...y-y-you were asleep! I-I-I guess your a-a-awake now!"

"Don't be embarrassed." As Harry said those last calming words he got up and walked closer to me. His soft hands grasped the sides of my hips and brought me closer. As he moved his lips closer to my ear I could hear him mumble,

"You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me."

I shivered feeling his breath against my neck.

The mint smell was spine tingling. His touch ran through my body causing me to feel weak.

"Two can play at this game." I whispered towards him.

We were now face to face.

Eye to eye.

I moved my lips closer to his only to the point of teasing him. I made a slight recovery moving my head back from his face.

Harry leaned in towards me moving his lips closer and closer towards me and then he....