Chapter 11

Hello der :) ok so yesterday was One Direction's 2nd Anniversary as we all know. It was a very emotional day for me because I'm so proud of my boys and how far they've come. I wish I could've been there from the very beginning but sadly I wasnt. I know one thing though. That I'll be there to the very end :') 

Well moving on from this emotional subject I just want to thank you guys for reading my fanfic I know I dont update often but now I'm starting to finish my chapters earlier which gives me the privledge to update earlier for you guys :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter though....o one last thing

You wont be finding out what Liam saw until the next chapter.....sorry, I just couldnt let you guys find out so early. It'll keep you wondering what exactly did he see. Well enough of my talking here's chapter 11:

PS this chpater is not Rated R literally its just they wont let me change the settings so yeah

************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV:

'Caroline I'm sorry but I just...I don't think this is gonna work.'

'What do you mean Zayn?'

'I-I just don't like you like that anymore-'

'But Zayn you told me you love me why why did you lie?'

'Im sorry-'

I ran as fast as I could away from her. I can't stand to see girls cry. Especially my girlfriend. Well ex girlfriend now.

I don't even know where I'm going. I just want to get away from here. Away from this world.

Ouch! What was that?

'Oh sorry- Zayn? What are you doing out here?'

I took sometime to take in my surroundings. Tall trees filled up the space around me. I must be in the woods. Since when were they so close to the school?

'I-I was just going for a run.'

'It looked more like you were running from something. Wanna talk about it?' I really don't want to. Part has a lot to do with you Louis your gorgeous perfection is teasing me even now.

'I broke up with Caroline.'

'Oh sorry man. She just wasn't the one'

'I thought she was until I met someone new.'

'Wanna share who that is or no?'

'Louis I just need to clear my head...I hope you understand.'

'Sure I'm here for you Zayn.'

'I had the strongest feelings for Caroline until-until I met you-'

'What do-'

'Just let me explain!...when we first met even though it was a short time ago I liked something about you. You are different in so many ways that no one can explain. I-I'm in love with you Louis.'

I know he's disgusted in me. He possibly can't be bi or even gay. I didn't know I was bi until I met him. I was once as straight as a ruler.

'Zayn-' I looked toward him.

What does he want to slap me or run away in disgust?

Our lips collided with a crash. I can't believe it Louis Tomlinson is kissing me. Our lips molded together over and over. I wish this could never end. He pushed away from me. We were both breathing rapidly. That was some heated kiss I tell you.