Chapter 2

Niall's POV:

"O MY GOSH HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN RUNNING!"

"Niall it's only been 10 minutes since we got out on the field."

"O be quiet Liam I'm just tired I had too many studies to worry about being physically fit for today."

"Well how else did you expect to make it on the football team Niall?By eating a load of Nandos?"

"Maybe I did Liam."

"PICK UP THE PACE HORAN AND PAYNE YOU'RE FALLING BEHIND!!"

That all to familiar muscular voice shouted. My name sounded so perfect coming from him.

Why can't he be mine?

Well of course all the girls in school are falling all over both of us but it seems as we both ignore them.

Well I know I ignore them...well most of them.

I find both boys and girls attractive you know.

If you like someone you like someone no matter what gender.

Why society judges people I don't know.

As I see his perfect curls run past I take in a whiff of his perfect scent. A mixture of cinnamon and vanilla. What a sweet scent for the most perfect boy in the world. His scent is so distracting.

I can't focus.

What's going on?

Why do I feel.......

---(dream)---

He's here in my arms just like I've always dreamed.

We're laying here together.

No one to disturb the perfect peace that we are in.

He suddenly turns placing his perfect lips on mine. Our lips making perfect melody connecting like a key and a lock.

It feels as if were the only two on this planet.

His kisses make me weak yet stronger at the same time.

This time I take control flipping us over on the hotel mattress. Our lips continue to mold together as I start to pull off his white tshirt.

Oh how perfect his body is. Perfect tan just how I like it.

Love bites from the night before.

Marks from our passionate yet fury rising session.

His four nipples that I thought were the most beautiful thing this boys has to offer other than his looks and his heart. Nothing could ruin this nothing at...

"NIALL!!!" "NIALL" I could here Liam's voice getting closer and closer to me and Harry but I tried so hard to ignore it. The harder I tried to ignore the louder he got.

Dammit Liam why don't you leave us to our own business.

"NIALL"

"NIALL WAKE UP!" no I don't want 

-----(dream end)-----

I felt the cold water rush down the sides of my face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!!" I shouted.

Wait what the hell happened?

Who is that around me. As I opened my eyes the world came clear again. Liam standing directly over me with a bucket in his left hand.

"Are you alright mate?"

"Well now I am I guess"

"We thought we lost you" who said that? As I searched around for the unfamiliar voice I noticed it was Harry's friend Louis.

Well since when they have a sudden interest in my life?

"You sure you ok man?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah guys I'm fine just...can I go sit down?"

"Yeah go sit by the coach he wants to talk to you anyway."

HARRY WHY MUST YOUR VOICE BE SO PERFECT!!!!

"Okay" I stated trying to sound cool so I wouldn't burst into a teenage girl at the scene.

Im so embarrassed about passing out.

Flashbacks of the whole group of boys towering over me as I lay there practically paralyzed on the floor kept playing through my mind.

As I walked closer and closer I finally caught a glimpse of the coach. He was around the same height as me maybe a bit shorter.

He had a short brown hair similar to..."Josh?"

"Oh hey Niall I didn't know you were trying out."

"You never told me that YOU were the coach of the football team!"

"Well sorry for not telling you. This is my volunteer hours I started last year that's where I've been running off to last year. I had to coach the best team in the league ever since Coach Toby got injured."

Well then...

"So you ok I heard you collapsed on the field?"

"I'm doing fine it's just I want to prove to....you know....that I'm not a jerk and that I want to make him like me."

I know its a a shame that I think about these things and apply them to my daily life. Knowing the only reason I tried out was to prove something that I'm not. It's useless I should honestly just give up.

"Well I'll tell you this. I have a spot open for you on the field but you just have to promise to work to full potential. Meet me after tryouts and I'll see if your up to it."

"Thanks Josh but I...."

"No let's just say I'm doing you a favor."

O no what do I do now I'm not even sure if I'm good in football. I'm not even sure what the hell to do really maybe it'll be an easy job. Like giving out water or something.

Yeah yeah thats it giving out water.