Chapter 16

Hello guys how are you?

I know haven't updated a lot but homework is packed and plus I have another book but since that one is complete and the second one doesn't come out until October 25th I have more time to update this one :D *dance party*.

Ok so the first two sentences were written by my talented and awesome friend Elen.

Thanks to her I got inspiration to write this chappie so here it is hope you like it :)

********************************

Louis' POV

I walked out of the bathroom covering my stomach so Harry wouldn't see my cuts.

When I got to my dresser, I saw him lying on his bed calmly sleeping. His soft snores filled the room. Hopefully I don't make too much noise that'll wake him up.

I walked across the room towards the walk in closet.

What to wear?

Something fancy I guess. Since we are going to a 5 star restaurant.

I looked around the closet finally coming across one of Harry's black blazers, my white shirt, a pair of black trousers, and white converse.

This should be good enough right?

I exited the closet fully clothed heading back to the toilet to fix my hair.

I decided to go for a new look.

I put my hair up in a quiff making sure to put enough starch to hold it up.

That should do.

I walked to Harry's bed giving him a peck on his forehead.

"See you later Hazza." I whispered lightly into his ear.

He moved a bit but not enough to wake himself up.

"Meh."

Oh Haz. It's so cute when he makes little noises in his sleep.

It just makes you wanna hold him in your arms like he's your very own child.

I walked out the door closing it behind me.

I really hope this date goes well.

You know even though Eleanor doesn't know about me kissing Zayn I still have to make it up to her.

I took my phone out of my pocket making my way down the hall.

To: Eleanor

Hey babe. I'm on my way to your room.

Hope she's ready. Our reservation time is for 19:30 (7:30pm).

It's 18:45 already.

I made my way down the hall as calm as possible trying my best not to rush and mess up my hair.

A figure came into my view from afar. It looks familiar.

I mean all too familiar.

The figure began moving closer as we walked toward each other.

We finally got close enough to the fact that we could see each others faces.

It's him.

The boy that kissed me.

Ruined my day.

Ruined my feelings.

Ruined my conscious.

Zayn Malik.

As we crossed paths our eyes connected.

My blue ones with his hazel.

There was a hint of sorrow in his look. Like he wanted to apologise but he couldn't come to the right words yet.

Why is he in the girls dorms?

I continued to walk as fast as I could away from him and toward Eleanor's dorm.

Finally.

I'm here.

I knocked on the door only to be greeted by Danielle.

Liam's girlfriend.

Her brown curls that once hung down to her shoulders was straightened and put up in a messy bun.

She had on her pyjamas, a white shirt with pink shorts with her bunny rabbit slippers.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hey Danielle."

"Ready for your date?"

"I guess."

I couldn't help bring myself to a smile thinking about our previous anniversary dates that each ended in their own way.

The one I remember the most is when we couldn't get to the car from where we were because of the horrible rain.

Since we had eaten at the restaurant in the hotel we just decided to stay there for the night. And you know how the rest went down.

"Is Eleanor ready?"

"Yeah just one sec."

She closed the door lightly.

I guess it's a surprise.

The door opened again.

"Ok she's ready."

Danielle stepped back to reveal my beautiful girlfriend.

She looked completely different.

Her hair was up in a bun but from the bun were small curls. She wore a gorgeous purple ball gown that had a cut that exposed her legs a bit and outlined her shape perfectly. She hadn't applied any make up except for mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.

On her neck hung a shiny diamond necklace that complimented the small diamond design on her dress. On her feet were 6 in. black pumps.

Wow she's absolutely gorgeous.

I couldn't remove the smile from my face as she walked closer to me.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah...."

I was in a complete gaze. Honestly I don't even know what I just said.

"Let's go then."

She wore a smile on her face that lit up her whole appearance.

Her hand entwined with mine as she led me down the hall.

This date is going to go better then I expected.