Chapter 4

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I worked hard on it. Not giving out any clues but Niall doesnt know what's coming his way between him and Harry. It could be good or bad but you're going to have to read this chapter to find out. The next chapter might be in either Zayn, Liam, or Louis POV but I'm not sure yet but...enjoy!!

************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV:

I can't believe what just happened.

As I rushed through the crowd I tried to find the nearest hospital.

I hurt Niall.

I should've paid attention. Why do I have to be so stupid?

People instantly moved out the way when they saw me running with his limp body in my arms.

Come on Niall please stay with me.

I finally found the hospital.

I ran straight to the front desk.

"I NEED HELP HE'S NOT RESPONDING!"

I shouted way to loud at the woman in front of me but I don't even care it's my fault that he's like this right now. The woman looked as if I was going to attack her.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP STARING AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY AND GET SOME HELP!!!"

She finally responded and buzzed in for the doctors.

They all came rushing out of the double doors to the right of the desk. They grabbed him from my hands and placed him on the stretcher.

I didn't want to leave his side I wanted to go and see if he was going to be ok but the nurses were holding me back.

I didn't want him to suffer for the pain I caused him.

As they pulled him away he seemed so peaceful.

His blonde hair.

It almost looked as if he was glowing.

Wait what am I saying...I just only met him and I caused him all this trouble he'll be sure to hate me.

I did the walk of shame to the yellow chairs that brightened up the entire hospital from its bland color.

The most I could do was wait.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been at least 3 hours since I first arrived here with Niall. His blood stained my shirt leaving a huge red patch near my left shoulder.

I feel so bad.

I was running not paying attention to anything.

I was listening to my music through my orange beats headphones. I put the music up really loud causing me not to hear anything around me.

I was jogging probably at a too fast pace to be classified as jogging.

Then I just collided with a figure. I didn't realize who it was until I finally got the strength to get off the cold concrete that laid beneath me.

As I got up I realised that the small figure that I hit was none other than Niall.

Niall Horan.

The blonde kid from my school that also happened to be in all my classes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------